Chapter 20: The Fight

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!

| Cameron's Point of View |

Every hour of the night, I could feel Kade getting out of bed for about 10 minutes and then laying back down. I didn't ever ask why, but I would like to know what's wrong.

***

"Cameron, are you awake?" Kade asked and I rolled over. He was walking into the tour bus, fully dressed and smiling.

"Yes I am babe." I stretched and he kissed my forehead.

"You're sexy in the morning." He chuckled and Nash walked in.

We turned our attention towards him, "Hey, Kade.. Can I talk to you?" He asked, Kade's expression changed to guilt.

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" He asked fiddling his thumbs.

What is he hiding?

"I would rather do it in private." Nash said glancing over at me.

"Is it about me or something? Is that why you can't say it right now?" I asked, getting pissed. I got out of bed, "Here, I'll just leave you two alone."

I walked out of the tour bus, confused and angry. What are they hiding?

| Kade's Point of View |

Cameron stormed out of the bus and Nash locked the door.

"Nash, I think I know what this is about." I said and he walked over to sit on the couch.

"It's no big deal Kade, I just want to know why?" He asked, he was very calm.

"Last night Cameron, Matthew and I watched a movie, when it was over they went to sleep and I stayed awake because I don't trust Gage." I began, "And I wanted to know when you guys were back before I went to sleep. Well, Hayes and Gage came into the bus a few minutes later whispering and I heard one of them say "Expose the faggots". I laid still to see if I could hear anything else when I saw a flash of a camera towards Cameron and I. That's when I got out of bed and confronted them, and I did take it a little too far, telling them that I would crack the phones over their skulls, but it wasn't their place to out Cameron to the public." I finished.

Nash looked dumbfounded, "Wait? He did that? Hayes did that?"

"Nash, I'm not here to start fights with anyone. I want to keep everything chill between us all, but yeah. Him and his friend did that." I said and he jumped up off of the couch.

"Nash! No, don't do anything stupid." I said chasing after him to stop his actions.

"That little bastard. He fucking lied to me. He told me that you threatened them because they were too loud coming back to the bus. He said you were aggressive with him, he showed me the bruises on his back." Nash said and I paused.

"He said that I beat him?" I asked.

"Yeah, and at first I believed him, because of what happened before." He said pointing at his eye.

I smiled slightly, "I wouldn't have ever done that. I'm not stupid, because if I would've hit him I could be charged with child abuse." I raised my voice.

"I'm about to be charged for murder." Nash said unlocking the door.

"Stop Nash!" I shouted, and I got close to him and whispered, "Do not speak to Hayes or Gage about it, and do not tell Cameron." I was stern and he gave me a look of confusion.

"Why?" He asked, "He needs to leave. I can send him home." Nash said.

"There is only one more month left of this thing, don't send him home. It'll be fine." I said and Nash shook his head in agreement.