Chapter 31:

Kay's POV:
I ran to the nearest pay phone near my house and thought to instantly call Nash.
I dialed the hotels number and they connected me.
"Hello?" Hayes answers.
"Hayes! Is Nash there? It's an emergency." I asked eagerly.
I heard some yelling and another voice was on the phone.
"Hello?" He asked. Ok something was up cause he sounded annoyed.
What if he is mad at me for going with my uncles partner.
"If this is a bad time I'll go." I said trying to be considerate as to what he's going through.
"Yeah it kind of is. Sorry goodbye." And with that he hung up.
I can honestly say I never thought I'd feel this alone again.
I took my laptop and opened up to apartments in Boston. I've always wanted to go to school in Boston.
From now on. I'm depending on myself.
Nash's POV:
I walked faster as I paced the room.
"Jack? Why am I so stupid?" I asked.
"No clue man. No clue. Do you want my honest opinion? On this whole situation." He asked.
I nodded.
"Kay, she's a perfectly capable girl. Maybe if you act like you don't care no harm will come to her. I need you to forget about her. Just all memories of her. Gone." He said.
I actually laughed. Like a real laugh.
"Dude. I have to go get her out! Not leave her in with no knowledge of what's he doing to her." I said.
"Just relax. You have to. We don't have any other options. Maybe if you get another girlfriend and put it all over the press it will show him he doesn't faze you and will maybe let her go." He said.
I shook my head the moment I heard 'get another girlfriend' when I knew that was out of the picture.
"Nash man! Work with me!" Jack said.
"I'll do my best to forget her. But if I get any information about what he's doing I'm going after her." I said.
Jack nodded to my agreement.
Right. How hard can that be? Probably a lot harder than I think it's going to be.