Chapter 3: Nightmares And Lunch Dates

Chapter 3
KAY'S POV:
It was almost 10 minutes past the end of lunch and Nash still wasn't here.
Where could he possibly want to go?
I looked around one more time before what I heard and saw scared the life and death out of me.
Three big shadows were projected on the wall.
Memories came flooding back and I ran.
I opened the door and ran smack into a wall.
"Wow slow down there flash" a familiar voice said.
I looked up into blue eyes and sighed knowing Nash was the wall.
I took a deep breath and hugged him
Having Nash with me took away all the horrid memories and shadows like the one outside.
I began crying and after recovering from his shock Nash hugged me back.
"Hey flash what happened?" he said now concerned.
"H-he's outside." I sobbed.
He couldn't find me again. He would kill me from abuse if he ever found me.
"N-never mind" I said my face still hurried in his chest.
He rubbed circles in my back and rocked back and forth with me still clinging to him for dear life.
"It's ok now. Whatever was out there is gone now. I'm here and your fine." He said in a whisper.
"What if he finds me?" the minute I asked the question I wanted to take it back.
"Who? Who's going to find you?" he asked alert rising in his voice.
"I think I fell asleep and had a bad dream." I lied.
"Oh okay. Well your ok now and no dream villain is gonna kidnap you." He said.
I looked up at him and smiled.
"Well then. We should probably get going if we're gonna ditch. Before anyone catches us." He said grabbing my hand and heading for the back door.
I stopped and glared at the door. No way am I going back out there.
He thankfully got the message. He smiled and led me out the front door of the school and off into the nearby woods.
Oh great! Now where are we going?