Chapter 15: Coffee Shop Part 2

Chapter 15
KAY'S POV:
After I got my order Nash said his goodbyes to Cameron and we walked outside.
"Are you sure your ok?" he asked me still concerned.
"Yes I'm sure." I said quietly.
What the creepy guy had said really sunk in, 'she's not even pretty'
Nash, as if reading my thoughts, stopped and turned me so I was facing him and put a hand on each of my shoulders.
"Kay look at me. You can't listen to what he said. Any of it. Your a smart, talented, beautiful girl. I would only dream of calling you mine. I know you may not like me in that way but I'm going to protect you. From anything." He said seriously.
I looked up at him and smiled. I'm trying to recover from that.
"And I would only dream of an intelligent, caring, handsome person like you calling me theirs." I said looking at the ground.
He then looked at me, and said what I'm pretty sure made my knees shake.
"Kay, will you be my girlfriend? Please?" he said.
My face lit up and I couldn't stop smiling.
"Yes Nash. It would be an honor." I said smiling like one of those kid Daisies with the huge smiles.
A huge, bright smile spread across his face with a mix of relief. He picked me up and twirled me around before setting me back down and wrapping his arms around me.
I can not believe what just happened! Somebody pinch me please!
--------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry guys kinda short and sappy but it will get better!
I'm currently working on a celebrity cast for this book so let me know what you think!
Luv ya! .Bye!!