Chapter 11: Without You

Chapter 11
NASH'S POV:
Home without Kay hasn't been a very happy one.
After she left I decided to stay and Hayes came to help out.
But c'mon. We all know he likes Mia!
Lisa was in tears for the rest of the night so Mia showed is where we could sleep then Hayes and I both got a hug from both girls but Mia kissed me on the cheek and after she left I glanced at Hayes and he was glaring at me.
Nash=1 Hayes=0
The next day no one at their house went to school. Everyone would've been miserable all day and there was no point.
Sarah locked herself in her room the whole day and when we offered she said no so, Hayes and I took Mia out for lunch to take her mind off the sad setting of her house.
There I got the much awaited call from Kay and she was just as miserable as we were.
After I grabbed my phone back from Mia before she said too much we hung up.
We went back to Mia's house and just chilled the rest of the day.
It was 2;45 and I was getting worried. What will happen when Kay gets home? She had told me Mike hadn't hurt her yet and the closer it got to three the more worried I got. She told me everything that happened this morning.
I'm going to start getting nervous all the time now! I can't stand the fact she's back there with him! If he does anything bad enough I swear he won't live to see the next day!!
It occurred to me that everyone was staring at me and I loosened my grip on the blanket I didn't know I had.
I don't know how I'm going to be able to do this!
KAY'S POV:
School the rest of the day was ok I guess. Nothing special happened.
After the last bell rang everyone got up to leave except me.
The last bell meant I had to go back to his house.
I quickly left school not wanting to be late. I decided its probably not the best idea to anger him on my first day in his custody.
I walked into the house and there was a check list of things to do.
1) make dinner
2) make yourself something else for dinner
3) go up to your room for the rest of the night. NO NOISE!!
I read the list and looked over at the counter. There were ingredients to make Swedish Meatballs and noodles.
After I made that, I made myself some spaghetti and meatballs and went up to my room where I did my homework and ate my dinner.
I heard various noises that night. Some I wish I didn't have to hear but I heard them anyway.
Then there was loud footsteps on the stairs and my door swung open making me jump.
"Well, well, well. If it isn't my little brothers brat!" he said looking at me.
Then his hand flung and hit my cheek making me drop to the floor in pain.
After, he picked me up, put me on my feet and threw another slap at me which hit the same spot.
This time he let me lay on the ground.
"Garbage." He spat at me before he turned to leave.
I went to look at myself in the mirror but I couldn't see my reflection. My eyes became blurry as tears filled my eyes.
I wish I was back home. With little Mia and Sarah and all her gossip. With Lisa and all her rules and Mark with all his jokes. With Nash in the bat cave Yeah. That's where I want to be.
Then it came to me!