chapter thirty-eight

Doncaster, England📍

**

A wet sensation in the crook of Harry's neck slowly brought him out of slumber. It was gentle and definitely defined a tongue. . because then there were soft lips on either side of the tongue, tenderly sucking on his skin.

He couldn't help a quiet groan to escape his lips as it continued to his pulse-point. The sucking was still careful, not putting too much pressure, just enough to make his morning-wood act up.

Finally it was licking up the back of Harry's ear, teeth biting slightly on the earlobe and tongue slipping out to lick under the previous action. He was groaning again senselessly, the heel of his foot scraping the bed downwards while the other laid flat on the bed so his knee was perched.

The mystery person got down to his jaw, leaving soft nibbles and a tingly sensation of lips and tongue that were too tender it's made of teasing.

A hand slipped around the opposite side the mouth was coming from, into his curly locks, gradually pushing the pads of their fingers against his scalp in a massage.

Harry's hand pushed up his own stomach, meeting at his chest and kneading his left pec. The person went back behind his ear and sucked on the skin behind it, tongue stripping down the helix sensually.

He didn't even think twice about opening his eyes, somehow he liked knowing that some random person was making him hard this early.

Subconsciously, Harry's other hand found his growing bulge, rubbing himself through his trousers. The mouth hadn't stopped and moved back down to his collarbone, tongue flicking over the arch and teeth biting down on the indent skin. Thick, wavering breaths coming from Harry.

His back arched a little, a quiet moan coming from his throat as his rubbing sped up slightly. The hand in his hair twirled some strands then tugged expectedly, another moan slipping out only this time it was pretty high-pitched—like a whimper.

In honour of, the person cradled the back of his neck, fingers soft and lenient; getting a better grip when licking and sucking his jugular. Harry's toes curled involuntarily, back arching again while both of his hands continued to knead his pec and bulge.

His skin started to sweat with impatience, and he really needed more to happen.

"Shit," Harry breathed out hoarsely, voice deep and monotone from just waking up.

That's when it finally clicked. When the person's fingers did a little dance on his shoulder blade. He knew those fingers, those fingers were Louis'.

He knew it was wrong, and he was so close to pulling away, but couldn't do it. He almost craved Louis at the moment.

Louis started it so why would it matter if he finished it?

He hadn't noticed that his own hands stopped working, so that's probably when Louis knew he came to realisation and spoke, "Good morning, how're you?" His breath was warm against Harry's neck, fingers still brushing lightly upon his blade.

Chills rode up Harry's spine while Louis' mouth suctioned again on the smooth, sensitive neck skin.

"S- so good." Harry worked up the hand on his bulge again, the friction between the pants inside made it even harder.

His back arched continuously when Louis held the side of his neck and pressed his thumb under Harry's jaw so his chin was up. Harry let out a struggled breath, enjoying the feeling of Louis' familiar lips against his Adam's apple.

Harry was practically spasming underneath Louis as he sucked; that hit the spot for Harry and he was speeding up the rubbing through his trousers. His legs closed helplessly around his hand, knees knocking together for a split second before his ankles crossed.