chapter twelve

Doncaster, England📍

**

Tinnitus. That's all I could advise on a party. The blaring music was horrid and the lights made me want to squeeze my eyes shut.

Zayn had walked off to find Liam so Louis and I walked into the kitchen, of course finding Niall and two other footie players. Names David and Alen. "That's fucking insane!" David shouted as they listened intriguingly to some story Niall was telling.

Louis and I gave each other a weird look but walked up to them anyways. "What's going on?" Louis asked, causing them to turn to us with smiles.

"You guys made it! Thought ya weren't coming!" Niall brought us both into a tight hug then backed off.

I giggled. "We over slept, but we're here now."

Niall nodded at me, smiling widely again and bringing me in by the of my neck to kiss my cheek. My cheeks burned so he patted one of them.

"Wanna get something to drink?" Louis asked me, I nodded and we walked over to a huge kitchen island.

Louis began pouring us margarita mixes so I took time to look around. It was quite loud, but it made sense by the tons of people everywhere. I'm sure some people from the other school came too.

The smell of alcohol was strong as well as the sight of smoke in the air. It didn't smell like pot so I'm sure what people had were vapes.

"Here." Louis held the cup out to me so my eyes flashed down to it before taking it and giving him a smile. He hooked his arm around my waist and lead us over to the living area where most of the footie team was.

"Louis!!" They shouted, throwing their hands up, drinks spilling out making me grimace at the mess.

"Oi! Oi!" He smiled back at them all and stepped away from me, dabbing a couple of them up with the occasional chest bumps.

After, he grabbed my wrist lightly and pulled us on to the sofa, me on his lap because there were no other spots. I tried not to think too much about it, but wow, it was just normal at this point.

They all began talking about some nonsense for like thirty minutes that I really didn't pay attention to. After a while I sort of grew bored. When I looked down at Louis he looked back up at me with a raised brow, I mean, I was just staring at him.

"Drink?" I nodded at his question and now we were both getting up again, heading to the kitchen. We had already gotten one a while ago but I was thirsty again.

He gave me a whiteclaw that was in the fridge and I sent him a grin, opening it and taking a sip. It wasn't bad.

He had already drank two of them so he was now just watching me drink mine. We both were leaning on the counter, his eyes raking over me.

He looked hot. I set down the whiteclaw and looked out at the people again then back at him. "Are you gonna go out with Eleanor again?" I wondered, trying to hide the worry on my face.

Louis searched my eyes quickly, maybe to see if I was serious, then he simply just shook his head. "Didn't I already tell you I was into guys?"

My brows narrowed slightly. "Yeah, but Liam said you were into guys and girls."

Louis chuckled and nodded, picking up my whiteclaw and taking a sip. "You believe what you wanna believe." Why was he being so vague?

"I- Okay." I gulped and took the whiteclaw from him, downing the rest of it.

When I set it down he stepped closer to me. "Are you going to go out with Kendall again?" His smirk was seductive. My cheeks fumed with a mix of irritation and fluster.