chapter fourteen

Doncaster, England📍

**

By the time Louis got back I was resting on his bed, obviously not asleep but I at least tried.

I heard the door open and shut and then quiet footsteps near the bed.

I felt a hand on my cheek, sliding up the side of my head then tracing in my hair. The thing is, the hand was too cold, used a stronger grip, and was not man-like. I was too scared to open my eyes so I let whoever this person was mess with my hair.

That's until said person plunged herself on to my lap making my eyes burst open.

I was now looking at a twelve year old girl sitting on me, my eyes practically burning out of their sockets. "You're handsome." She smiled and that's when I recognised the voice. This was Lottie from this morning.

I thought she was going to her friend's house but I guess she was back. No wonder Louis took so long. Where even is he?

"Uh." I was trying to ignore the fact that a girl five years younger than me was sitting on my stomach and had her hands in my hair.

"Lottie, for crying out loud, get off the boy." My head slowly turned towards the door to see, oh thank God, Louis.

"Why? I want a boy in my bed." She glared at him and leaned down, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing my cheek.

My eyes were still locked with Louis' in terror and he looked angry. "Well this is my boy." He practically growled at her as he stepped into the room.

He grabbed the back of her shirt and pried her off of me, setting her next to Louis instead. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and relaxed. "Why do you have a boy in your bed anyways?" She raised a brow.

"He slept over." Louis shrugged, glaring again. "Now leave." She glared back but got the hint and stormed out, shutting the door behind her. "I'm so sorry." He furrowed his brows as he made his way over to me, sitting on the edge of the bed.

I shook my head with a warm smile and sat up. "It's fine. She's cute." I shrugged and that's when his eyes narrowed in an almost irritated manner. "As in like- a kid. ." I tried clearing up, he just nodded and looked back down at the floor.

"Something wrong?" I wondered.

He shook his head and looked at me. "Missed you."

My bottom lip stuck out at him. "Missed you too. Why'd she come back?"

He chuckled. "Just had to drop something off." Louis laid on the bed, his legs were near the foot of the bed with his head in the middle. So I took the chance and laid down with my feet at the headboard, head aligned with his.

He turned his head over to me so I did the same, our faces were a few inches away and we just stared at each other. "I kinda like you," his voice was quiet.

"I kinda like you too." He gave me a smile, his eyes trailing down to my lips and staying there. To mess with him, I slowly licked them and watched his breath hitch slightly.

"No one, Haz." He said making me confused.

"What?"

His eyes trailed back to mine. "No one else can have you."

My cheeks grew red and he looked almost serious, but he was smiling gently. "No one?" I parroted.

He flicked his eyes over mine. "No one," he repeated, barely above a whisper.

By now he was leaning in, and even though our faces weren't at the same symmetry, he still licked into my mouth and snagged my bottom lip very carefully, not having much of a grip on it.

His arm circled up so it was beside the outward side of my head, and gently brushed his fingers in the hinge of my hair.

I kissed him back slowly as well until we pulled away, our lips brushing off of each other's. I went in for another kiss, this time pushing my tongue in, not too much, and licked at his own before kissing his lips; gaining more of a grip.

When we pulled away again I turned around and pushed us up near the headboard, pulling him to my chest.

His arm laid across my chest as he faced up at me, fingertips dancing on my shoulder. My hand flew to his hair and gently moved strands back as he kissed me again, they were gentle and care-free.

When I went in to kiss him again, I didn't, and just nuzzled my nose against his earning a smile from him, my hand still messing with his hair.

Finally, I pulled him back in for a kiss and pushed my tongue against his lips as they began to move together in the same pattern. Once we pulled back, his face was straight across from mine and I got to stare into his pretty eyes, watching his warmly smile.

Was he happy to be kissing me?

My fingers still sprinkled against his locks while his arm laid across my chest lazily.

I watched as he stared at my lips, and then he was leaning in again, but his nose only pressed against mine and he was bobbing his nose with mine. It made me adore how kitten-like he was so I smiled and nodded with him, our noses brushing against each other's.

The smile brightened but I eventually tilted my head and leaned down into a another gentle kiss. Our eyes were tiredly closed and our kisses were almost weak as they brushed together frailly.

They moved a part every now and then to get in more kisses. My hand ended up circling around to his cheek and my fingers were now trickling that. His own at the back of my neck.

We continued the gentle kisses till we soon stopped to just stare at each other, it almost felt like everything I've ever wanted. He made no signs to jump straight into sex and almost seemed like he wanted it less than me with his baby-filter.

"What did you mean by I can't be anyone else's?" I questioned quietly, fingers brushing against his cheek.

"You're mine. I'm not asking you out because it's early, but I just don't want someone else to have you." His voice was stern but very genuine. His eyes were shut as he talked and his lips brushed mine.

"Okay. I'm no one else's, but that means the same for you." His eyes now opened and he was staring back at me.

"Okay." I stared into his eyes for a few seconds then tilted my head and kissed his cheek gently. He closed his eyes at the action and I faced him again.

"I don't wanna go to school tomorrow," he complained quietly, bringing a warm smile on my lips, eyes equally shut.

"Me neither, but I'm not repeating the year." He quietly giggled, bringing this huge heat to my heart. My fingers traced at his jawline lightly, touching his stubble occasionally when I moved down.

"This between us?" I questioned but he didn't say anything.

After a minute or so, he was letting out a very, almost inaudible, "Only us." And I'm sure right then and there he was falling asleep, me not too soon after.

*