chapter seven

Doncaster, England📍

**

"You're going on a date. . with a girl?" Gemma's brows narrowed slightly.

I sighed. "Sadly." She rubbed my arm and stole some more grapes from my bowl. I slapped her hand away but she just grimaced and walked to the fridge, eating my grapes.

"What do I even wear?"

She glanced back at me. "Nothing." She shrugged making my eyes go wide.

"So looks like I'm going naked." I deadpanned and she just scoffed.

"No." She shut the door. "You're not going. You're gay." She pulled her hair into a bun and made her way to the living room.

I turned in my seat. "But it's just a date, it's not like anything is going to happen." I picked up my bowl and sat next to her on the sofa.

She rolled her eyes and looked at me. "If so." She examined my hair then my clothes. It had me feeling a little self-conscious. "We're changing your look." She faced forwards again making me frown.

"What's wrong with my look?" I pouted with my arms crossed.

"Your hair is stupid and your clothes are even stupider." She sent me a side eye before focusing on the telly again.

I huffed. "Fine. Change me."

Her head turned this time with a smile on her lips. "Okay!"

She boosted up from the sofa and grabbed my wrist, dragging me up the stairs followed by my whines.

*

After hours of going out and shopping at the mall, throwing out my clothes, and restyling my hair. . I hate Gemma but love her at the same time.

Looking in the mirror, I almost didn't recognise myself. "Gemma."

She slid next to me in front of the mirror. "Yes?" She had gotten her hair done as well and now as a pink highlight.

"I look like a teenage dirtbag." I crossed my arms over my slightly exposed chest.

"You look so good!" Gemma hyped and wrapped her arm around my shoulders. "You're definitely wearing that tonight," she said flicking my necklace.

The shirt was a slightly see-through button up with the first couple buttons undone. A cross necklace laying on my broader chest, from working out lately, and my hair was cut nicely and styled to a quiff. "I literally don't look like myself." I said running my hand through my hair, now coated with rings.

"But now you can show off these." She placed two fingers on each of my bird tattoos that laid on my chest.

"I'd rather not. ." I had black jeans on as well which I normally wore anyways so that was normal.

"You're wearing that tonight. Let's go, go." She started shoving me towards the door so I slapped her arms in return.

"I've got to call Louis." I got my phone out of my back pocket.

"Louis. . the one who got you to fall asleep?" She cocked a brow and I just nodded with a scoff.

"Harry! Hey," Louis answered.

"Hey, are you picking them up?" I scratched the back of my neck and he sighed.

"Sadly." I chuckled. "I'll pick you up first though. Ready?"

I nodded but soon remembered he couldn't hear me because Gemma hit the back of my head. I winced. "Yeah, yeah."

"Alright cause I'm outside."