chapter twenty-one

Doncaster, England📍

**

Our heads flashed over to the door and thankfully sighed at the sight of Gemma.

"Ew! You two are gross." She stuck out her bottom lip and placed her hand out to cover us.

"Gem. We still have clothes on, it's not that serious." She rolled her eyes and dropped her hand, Louis chuckling at my remark.

"Sorry that I don't want to see my brother make out with his boyfriend." She glared, my cheeks fumed.

"What did you need?" Louis raised a brow and her attention was now set on him, our position never changed.

"Was wondering if you had a condom?" Louis and I looked at each other with equally wide eyes then back at Gemma.

"Why would I give you a condom?!" I grimaced and she laughed.

"Because you love me. Have one or not?"

I chewed the inside of my cheek before shaking my head. "No, I don't."

Louis shrugged and got off my lap, grabbing his wallet from the dresser and opening it. My eyes narrowed until he pulled out a condom and handed it to her.

Her lips sunk into her mouth as she took it. "You're a good man, Louis." He sent her a cheeky smile as she patted his shoulder. Gemma sent me a wink and then headed out. When the door shut, he turned back to me, my eyes still wide.

"You- you just keep a condom in there?" He nodded innocently and stalked back over to me with a smirk now on his lips.

"Now where were we?" I chuckled when he pounced on me and threw us back against the bed.

A fit of laughter broke out of my throat as he gripped my sides, and nuzzled his nose up my curls with gentle kisses.

*

Today I was sat in the library with Zayn and Liam since Niall and Louis had footie practise.

May I just say, it was the best mistake I've ever made. First off, I got to observe the two more. . but secondly, I didn't really need to. They were more like an inference they were so obvious.

Zayn had his own chair but had both his legs on one of Liam's thighs. His hands were tangled in Liam's locks while Liam would laugh and talk about what happened in class today. Every time they'd look at each other it was like no one else mattered and they were always smiling at each other.

I mean, I'm not one to push sexuality on somebody, but even a snail could see they clearly liked each other.

"Liam," I said lowly but he continued to laugh with Zayn.

A sigh extracted from my throat. "Liam," I raised my voice a tad, but Zayn's laugh overpowered it, fingers crawling to the back of Liam's neck. I let out my breath of patience which had. . expired, and cleared my throat loudly, "Liam!"

They whipped their heads towards me, I gave them a very sarcastic smile. "Oh good, now I'm sure today was so great. But I came here to study so if you two want to keep flirting then find a room." Their eyes were wide and they both seemed tense.

"Right. ." Zayn cleared his throat. "Want us to leave you then?"

I chuckled. "No, it's okay. Just, keep quiet?" Liam nodded and sent me an apologetic smile. I sent a reassuring one back, his gaze then fixated back on Zayn who was smiling at him.

Oh just kiss for fucks sake.

My eyes rolled back down to my paper, and thinking back to what Louis had taught me made it quicker. I actually got most of the studying done, with the occasional pauses from Zayn's giggles and the constant, "Liam, stop," of overdramat. But yeah, I did decent work.