십이

third highschool year (3.5)

It was the graduation ceremony and everyone was happy.

They were all taking pictures with each other, smiling and laughing. Some were crying because they had to separate ways but they were all sparking with happiness.

"yes! I finished highschool!" was written on everyone's face.

"eunha!" wooshin ran towards eunha and hugged her. "woah, what is it?" eunha asked. It was very unusual for him to hug others.

"Let's join the same college, hm?" wooshin spoke as he broke the hug. "ah, well.." eunha paused she wasn't sure what to say.

"she'll join the same college as me, idiot." hoseok said as he jumped into the conversation.

"really! that's great!" wooshin squealed happily while hoseok and eunha gave him a look of confusion.

"it's great because hoseok said he'll join the same college as mine and that means we will all be together!" wooshin looked as if he was shining and stars could be seen in his eyes.

Hoseok sighed as wooshin went to greet the others.

"Hoseok," eunha spoke. "we will still be friends, right?"

eunha couldn't imagine being without hoseok. he was like her everything. she loved him very much but not enough to call him as her lover.

"yes, eunha, we will always be friends." hoseok replied with a warm smile.

eunha didn't even notice that she began crying. hoseok's heart squeezed on seeing her cry and hugged her.

"let's go take a picture." eunha smiled as she broke the hug. hoseok nodded on hearing that.

***

it was the moment when the graduation certificate was being handed out, class-wise and also from the lowest grades to highest.

"Jung Hoseok from class A-37." hoseok got up as soon as he heard his name. "congratulations on being second rank in the whole grade!"

everyone began clapping while hoseok bowed his way to the stage.

"Kim Eunha, also from class A-37, congratulations on being the first rank in the while grade!" eunha burst in tears and hugged all of her friends and made her way to the stage.

she hugged hoseok, crying tears of joy. she didn't expect to be first rank and it was all because hoseok tutored her.

"I love you, hoseok." she spoke in a whisper. even though it wasn't in the way a lover would say, hoseok was satisfied. at least, for the first time, he heard her say those words to him.

 at least, for the first time, he heard her say those words to him

le was tagged by swetaer & @taehwiyuu !

1: name ten things about you.
uhm uhm idk? oh well

1: not photogenic I TRY
2: even tho I'm half korean, I've never been there and I AM DYING TO GO THERE AND MEET ALL OF THE KPOP IDOLS
3: I'm weird, sorry.
4: parties are not my thing. They are lame.
5: uGH DID YOU GUYS SEE WANNAONE'S TEASER? I'm dead.

5 is enough, right? ;-; I've been tagged a lot so you must know how I'm :3

2: one cute picture of your bias and sexy picture of the same person.

GIVE ME THOSE DIMPLES ;-;

UGH SO CUTE

uHM IDK WHICH IS SEXY I've a lot but is this fine? no? rot, then 😑

3: cats or dogs
CATS FOR LIFE

4: met your idols yet?
not my idols..I just saw some Koreans looking like idols at the airport and bumped into one AND HE WAS TALL AND CUTE AF he was wearing a mask tho ;-;

5: first place you want to go when you grow up?
KOREA but then I want to visit Switzerland too ;-;

6: if you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on?

uhm just me? what would I do with all that money? charity ofc and meet bts LIKE, I'LL TRY cause their tickets sell out in a millisecond 😑 and give moi parents whatever they want but they just want to see my grades ;-;

7: post a selfie of yourself.

my heart is exploding.

I'm not an idiot.

I mean, why should I?

But I got tagged ;-;

should I?

IM ANTISOCIAL AND INSECURE ABOUT MYSELF I DONT WANT TO

I'm ugly

okay enough.

IT WONT BE A SELFIE IMMA JUST SHOW YOU A LIL BIT

nah? that's so ugly oml

im not aesthetic ik

tags: PureBloodWitch_ daedreaming-tteoul