first school year

"I don't even understand this!" She said as she copied down the physics notes.

"Do you understand it?" She asked her friend with wide eyes but she didn't reply.

"Wait, what is Rc = v square by ar?" She asked her friend. Her friend sighed and replied,"It's a formula, pabo."

"I know its a formula!" She defended. "What is its use?" Her friend let out a small sigh. "Radius of curvature."

She nodded slowly but she looked shook(eth).

“ what the heck? I need help in physics. Why am I so bad at it? ” she kept thinking about possible reasons why she wasn't good at physics.

time skip coz coconut head was bored ❫ 

She went to her physics teacher during break with her notebook, physics book and a pen.

It was obvious she wanted to learn physics from the teacher.

But nothing goes the way she wants.

"What do you do when I teach in class?" Her teacher asked sternly.

"Why aren't you like the other students who learn during class and do not need any further help?"

“ yes, your majesty, I made a mistake. The way you teach is so boring imma kick you for being a burnt instant noodle who doesn't want to help ”

"Anyways, I'm busy right now so..."

yeah, busy playing brick breaker. ”

"...ah! Hoseok!" The teacher said as he waved to Hoseok who was submitting his math notebook to the teacher.

Hoseok turned his head a bit to see who called him. As soon as he saw the teacher, he smiled at him.

“ SHIT HE IS CUTE! Must be a senior. ”

After submitting the book, he came towards her, no no, the teacher.

He stood beside her, a gap between them. She has always been shy around boys and can't speak with them properly.

She has always studied at an all-girls school and this is the first time she was studying in a co-ed school.

"Hoseok, as you're good at math, you're also good in physics." The teacher said. Hoseok scratched his neck because he was flustered.

“ cut to the chase, teach. ”

"Physics isn't very hard but this girl here needs help. Would you be able to tutor her after school?" He asked while pointing at me with his thumb.

Hoseok looked at her and then looked away. He wasn't the shy type around girls but she always made him speechless, in a good way.

“ this must be a once in a lifetime chance. ” Hoseok thought. He wanted to know her more and tutoring her was the only way.

"Sure." He said with a smile.

" He said with a smile

~

~

THAT GIF KILLED ME but I'm alive :')