when hoseok first saw eunha

Hoseok smiled on his way to school. It was the last year of middle school which made him feel ecstatic⏤ the thought of being a highschool student made him ecstatic.

"Hoseok-ah!" His senior, Seokjin called out to him. Seokjin was wearing a black robe⏤his graduation ceremony had just ended.

Hoseok smiled upon seeing his beloved senior. They were like inseparable friends⏤or you could say, brothers. They were too close but who knew if they would see each other again?

"hyung!" Hoseok beamed. "yah, don't forget me and join the same highschool as mine, okay?" Seokjin began his lecturing. "yes, yes, I will." hoseok was bored of his lecture.

Seokjin looked at his frown and smiled. "sorry if hyung ever made you upset. You know how I am." he patted hoseok's back. "yes, hyung, I know that very well and I'm not upset."

Hoseok just wanted love not lectures. Seokjin, being the elder, understood what he wanted and decided to drag it on. He was totally not easy.

"you can always meet me." seokjin smiled proudly at hoseok. Hoseok nodded at him and opened his mouth to speak. "c-can I get a hug from you?" he looked everywhere but not at seokjin.

Seokjin's heart warmed up on hearing that. His eyes softened and his smile grew bigger. He hugged hoseok tightly for a while. Hoseok loved it and he knew he'd miss his hyung. They both lived far away from each other's houses so it was nearly impossible to meet each other.

"hyung, don't forget me." Hoseok said as he pulled away from the hug. "of course I won't! I'll always call you. Promise." Hoseok nodded and they both parted away after saying "goodbye."

but promises are meant to break.

Hoseok entered his school, almost at the verge of crying because he knew he wouldn't get to see seokjin again.

"Hoseok hyung! Getting teary eyed?" Jungkook teased. Hoseok frowned and smacked his shoulder. "This is the first time I've seen you like this. You guys must be really close." Jungkook said as he walked with hoseok.

"Stop talking informally." hoseok said. He was annoyed because he saw him almost on the verge of crying and second; he hated it when someone younger than him spoke informally⏤he was really sensitive about these things.

Jungkook entered his classroom while hoseok searched for his.

where the heck is room A-36? ” he thought as he searched for his classroom. He didn't even realise when he reached the area with B's.

He was lost for a good while till he found Namjoon, also searching for the classroom.

"Namjoonie!" Hoseok waved from a distance. Namjoon saw him a let out a sigh of relief. "Do you know where A-36 is?" that was the first thing Namjoon asked on meeting him.

"I'm trying to find it as well. Should we ask someone?" Hoseok asked as they both walked in the hallways. "Yeah, i think we should." Namjoon said while hoseok looked at every room number.

"Wait a second, we are in the C section area. How come we not notice it?" Hoseok said as his eyes widened while namjoon was joonshook. "I didn't even realise it...wait, hoseok! watch ou!⏤ " it was too late. it already happened.

The girl who was short, bumped into Hoseok who was way taller than her. "Oh my god, hoseok! You hurt that little girl!" Namjoon exclaimed. The girl looked at them as if they were weirdos.

"She's fine, pabo." Hoseok said as he turned to look at her. His heart stopped as soon as he saw her. She reminded him of something that he had forgotten long ago.

"Which class are you from? What are you doing in the seniors area?" Namjoon shot questions at the girl while hoseok tried to slow down his rapid heart beat.

"I-I'm from A-37." The shy girl responded. "I'm e-eunha." The girl blurted her name out of nowhere and ran away.

"She's in our grade, wow." Namjoon was dumbfounded. He really thought she was a 7th grader or something.

"why do I feel like she reminded me of something?" Hoseok murmured which Namjoon couldn't hear.

What she reminded him of was love⏤ the thing he had forgotten long ago.