first highschool year (2)

"Umm, I'm Hoseok." He stuttered. She was wondering why he was so shy but she found that cute.

"Yes, I know. I'm eunha." She managed to smile and stand properly. She was a nervous wreck inside.

"Where's your physics book?" He asked, blowing the awkward air away.

She rummaged through her bag and looked at him. He mouthed,“ what? ”

She ran outside from the classroom while Hoseok stayed jungshooked (he is a 'jung' so..).

He followed her a bit and then stopped. He decided to wait in the quiet classroom for her.

She came running after a while. Hoseok stood up as soon as he saw her.

"I forgot to bring my physics book back from the staff room. Sorry for leaving like that, sunbaenim." She apologized.

“ sunbaenim? ” Hoseok thought.

"Um, aren't we in the same class?" Hoseok said but it sounded more like a question.

She looked at him with a blank face. "Are we? I never saw you."

Hurt. That's what he was feeling at the moment. He always noticed her, smiled at her every gesture, liked her every single word and whatnot.

"Ah!~ you're the one who sits with Jimin, right?" She asked with a smile.

His upset frown was no longer there and his smile returned. "Yeah."

"Well, just so you know, I'm the one who sits with Wooshin. He is your friend so you might have heard through him." She said as she opened the book and sat down on the chair.

I know. Not because Wooshin told me, but because I've always noticed you. ”

Hoseok simply nodded and sat down beside her.

"So, what do you want to learn?" He asked her shyly.

"This." She pointed at the chapter and turned the pages to go to the chapter.

"Ah, this one." Hoseok said as he began teaching. The chapter was actually easy but Eunha needed help in that.

Eunha felt comfortable around him. She has never been comfortable with boys but he was the only one to make her feel comfortable.

Hoseok felt happy with her. He has always been happy but she made him happier.

“ I'd rather teach her chemistry. ”

time skip coz mochi doesn't like studying ❫

She shuffled a bit which made her shoulder brush against Hoseok's. They both flinched at that and began laughing because they flinched at the same time.

"Wah~ we studied a lot. We need rest." Eunha said as she dropped the pen on the table.

"Yeah, I'm not that tired but my brain is exhausted." Hoseok said as he stretched his hands.

"Haha, your brain needs rest!" She said while pressing her fingers.

"And you know what will relax it?" He asked. "Sleep?" She titled her head. "No," she was confused.

"Food!" Hoseok said cheerfully. Eunha's face brightened. "Let's go get some food." He said as he grabbed her hand.

pause, pause! “ why did I grab her hand out of nowhere? ”

“ Mr. Jung, why would you grab her hand knowing that she isn't much uncomfortable around boys? She was just starting to be comfortable!

I don't know.. ”

haha he just wanted to speed up cause it was too slow ”

Hoseok shook all of his thoughts away and let go of Eunha's hand.

She was frozen with her book in her hand.

"I'm sorry..." Hoseok apologized and Eunha unfroze. She nodded and kept her books in her bag.

I hope we won't be this awkward while eating  ” he thought as he clenched his hand and closed his eyes and began cringing.