third highschool year (2)

"hi guys!" hoseok said as he entered the classroom, waving at his friends. eunha looked at him but then looked away.

when he was talking to taehyung, he quietly slipped a note into eunha's desk. eunha got confused and took the note to read it.

eunha, forget everything that happened. I should have been glad to be your friend. I'm sorry. ”

A tear left eunha's eyes. she felt guilty for it but there was nothing she could do. he had already moved on. she was happy that he wanted to remain friends with her because hoseok was very precious to eunha.

she wiped her tear but taehyung noticed. "eunha, were you crying?" he asked. "a dust particle entered my eye." eunha replied but hoseok knew she was crying because of the note he gave.

he went over to eunha and gave her a back hug. "eunnie is fine, right?" he asked as he made a cute pouty face. "yes, yes don't worry." eunha said.

his kindness makes me feel bad but he told me to forget it. ” eunha thought but it was difficult to forget it. how could she forget that he cried because of her?

"sorry." eunha whispered in hoseok's ears, making sure that no one saw them. on hearing that, hoseok moved away from eunha and gave her a smile.

you think it's easy to get over you? ” he said in his mind. yes, he was frustrated, angry and sad that she never responded to his confessions but he decided to remain friends with her because at least he could have her by his side.

 yes, he was frustrated, angry and sad that she never responded to his confessions but he decided to remain friends with her because at least he could have her by his side

ma chingu swetaer (eeek I sound like a koreaboo haha) tagged me!

the whole time I was wondering what I should answer ;-; LMAO KIDDING IT DIDNT TAKE ME LONG

1; would you date an 18 year old at the age you're now?
what beach please! I dream about dating my bias but I wouldn't want to make him a pedo haha and talking about an 18 year old; it isn't a huge gap in age but I guess I would since there's no big deal in dating someone 3 years older, right? UNLESS HE ISN'T A NICE PERSON I WON'T DATE but since I'm just a kid I won't date anyone at this age.

2; would you ever smile at a stranger?
I'd probably look like a creepy human so, no. IMAGINE DOING THAT so embarrassing!

3; what exactly are you wearing right now?
whoever made this is a perv jus joking pajamas tbh it's the most comfortable. Which alien would wear jeans and T-shirt when you aren't gonna go out and that's so uncomfortable!

4; how often do you listen to music?
I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MUSIC does that answer your question? ^^

5; are you a social or an antisocial person?
antisocial. I might seem like a sociable person but that's not true. I can barely make a conversation with ppl in irl it gets so awkward, ugh

6; do you care if people talk badly about you?
um, who doesn't? no one likes it when people talk badly about them and I'm no alien from archaeshinoplanet who doesn't care about ppl talking bad about her.

7; when was the last time you cried?
a few days ago ehehe idk why but it was worth crying

8; is there a boy who you would do absolutely anything for?
I tried swimming oceans for bts. does that count? just joking I can't even swim. I just went a bit deep into the water and decided to retreat.

9: have you ever wanted someone who couldn't have?
well ofc. when you're a lonely fan who just loves bts and you know they'll never notice you and they won't be with you but you still want them THEN YES.

10; do you replay things that have happened in your head?
Yes ;-; that's why I am a mess.

11; is your life anything like it was two years ago?
NoO it has changed a lot. I came back to wattpad, I've become more mature (eeek those cringey stories I wrote), I became a HARDCORE bts fan and became a fan of many other groups as well TOO MANY CHANGES BUT I CANT STATE THEM ALL HERE ;-;

12; have you ever cried over a boy?
well, I was sad because of bts but I never cried over them. I've met some typical boys in school but they aren't worthy of my tears huhu like, who cries over boys? I WILL CRY OVER BANGTAN.

13; how do you look like right now?
want a selfie? yahaha nope!

13; how do you look like right now?want a selfie? yahaha nope!

tbh, I'm not looking good rn ;-;

14; if you could change your eye color, would you?
yeeesh I'm tired of dark green ;-; I wanna try colored lenses!! tbh I love my eye color but I think brown lens would look good on me or some pretty mystical color~

yea, that's it! here are my tags⏤
cupcakeshi PureBloodWitch_httpcode404