십일

third highschool year (3)

It was finally the last day of school. Some were crying while some were happy.

"It's over!" Wooshin yelled in the hallways, running after Hoseok.

"Hoseok, I have always liked you. You're the greatest friend ever. I hope we stay friends in college as well." wooshin said as he controlled his tears.

hoseok was very dear to wooshin. wooshin couldn't imagine a college life without his friends from highschool. "you all will join the same college, right?" wooshin asked the others.

"I don't know, wooshin. I'll try." jimin replied while looking at the floor. wooshin nodded and then hugged all of them one by one.

"guys, I have to go, see you at our usual hangout place!" wooshin said as he waved to his friends. he didn't realise that tears kept falling when he was going away.

let's all be together, forever. ” that was wooshin's only wish.

hoseok was left all alone when his friends went. he remembered that he left his book in the classroom so he went to take it.

when he entered the classroom, he saw eunha sitting on her table, weeping by herself. she kept wiping her tears but they just kept falling.

that sight squeezed hoseok's heart. he went towards her to ask her what happened.

as hoseok was going towards her, she saw him and quickly wiped her tears.

"what's wrong, eunha?" hoseok furrowed his brows as he sat next to her.

"hoseok.." she paused. the lump in her throat refrained her from talking and the tears kept falling. yet, she managed to blurt a few words.

"hoseok, I'm sorry for being a friend who has always made you sad." eunha spoke. her words ached his heart.

yes, that might be true but I was happy when you were there with me. ” hoseok said in his mind.

"will we still be friends in college? we won't be separated, right?" eunha sobbed. hoseok slid closer to her and hugged her.

"we will always be together." he comforted her.

(a/n): eek that's a really short chapter compared to how long I write

sorry, I'm busy these days so revising the chapters is pretty difficult for me ;-;

why do I keep finding mistakes even tho I revised it? ;-; I'm such an amateur yey

update: OH MY SHIZ ITS #908 IN FANFICTION!!