second year of highschool (4)

It was soon Eunha's 17th birthday. She wasn't excited about it because her mother wasn't going be there to celebrate with her.

Her friends wished her a happy birthday, gave her gifts and tried to make her happy. She smiled for them to be satisfied.

She was feeling off since Hoseok couldn't make it to school. Imagine having a birthday without your best friend.

She went straight to Hyungjae hospital to see her mother. She bought a bouquet of lavenders and hibuscuses because they were her mother's favorite.

She went to room 307 where her mother was admitted. As she slid open the door, she saw Hoseok holding her mother's hand.

A beautiful bouquet of roses and smeraldos laid on her mother's lap. It looked very pretty and unlike hers, it gave happy vibes.

Hoseok's eyes met eunha's and soon after that her mother saw her.

"Ah! Eun-ie!" Her mother exclaimed. She had that soft smile which she hadn't seen in ages. Hoseok stood up from the chair and stood close to the wall.

Eunha went to her mother and sat next to her. "What was Hoseok doing here?" Eunha asked.

"Meeting me, of course." She smiled and Hoseok chuckled. "How did he know your room number?" Eunha asked. "Sweetie, too many questions aren't good. Make answers not questions."

someone tell me what kind of logic she uses. ” 

"Happy Birthday, sweetie." She smiled. "Your mother will always love you."

Eunha began tearing up. She hugged her mother while Hoseok watched them embrace each other. Hoseok felt happy seeing them both happy.

hoseok is a good guy. I want a son-in-law just like him. ” her mother whispered in her ear and winked at her when she stared with wide eyes at her. She hit her mother lightly while Hoseok looked at them with a confused look.