I'm watching you, my unfollowers, always watching you.

why follow me to unfollow? ;-; idc tbh

second year of highschool (1)

Eunha found out why she was so bad at physics. It was because she never put effort in it.

If she thinks about it, she has never put effort in anything but managed to get good grades in the other subjects.

Honestly speaking, she is naive in relationships.

"Eunha..." hoseok wanted that day to be today. The day when he confesses to her.

Eunha turned to Hoseok and waited for him to continue.

"Hoseok-ie, come on, hurry up. We'll be late to class if we stand here any more." Eunha said as she looked at the classroom.

Hoseok couldn't say anything. He was repeating “ I love you ” in his mind but couldn't say it out loud.

why is this so hard? ” he thought. “ why can't I just say it? ”

The warning bell rang and Eunha couldn't bear to be late. She walked towards the classroom and lengthened her hand to open the door when Hoseok stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"w-what is it, hoseok?" She seemed surprised. Hoseok never seemed serious and this time he was looking dead serious.

"Eunha." Hoseok managed to let out a word. He gulped. "I love you." He murmured and since the hallways were quiet, she heard it.

Eunha seemed surprised and then it hit her. Her mouth formed an 'o' shape and she spoke,"I love you too, hoseok~" she smiled.

Hoseok didn't want to hear it in that way. What he meant was different. He wasn't saying the friendly "I love you".

let's just live in this fake reality where she loves me.

Hoseok managed to make a smile and nodded. "Let's go to class."

“ at least I managed to say it.. ”