first highschool year (3)

The two became close as time flew by. They seemed like inseparable friends and Hoseok always tried his best to show his feelings to her.

"Ah, it's winter already!" Hoseok exclaimed as he touched the snow near the school's boundary.

"Didn't you realise that when you woke up?" Eunha had her hands inside of her coat's pocket since she was feeling extremely cold.

"Eunha, don't I seem aesthetic in this winter?" Hoseok asked while making a weird pose.

Eunha didn't seem pleased but found it funny. She chuckled and went past him while Hoseok followed her.

"Why are you shivering when you have worn layers of clothing?" Hoseok asked as he put his hand around her shoulder.

"I don't know." Eunha replied. Hoseok didn't feel satisfied with that answer. He thought of ways to make her warmer.

He stopped her from walking and stood beside her. She stared at him with a confused face as Hoseok gave her a back hug.

back hugs always make people feel warm. ” hoseok thought in his mind. His heart was fluttering and he couldn't think of anything because he was hugging his crush.

"Heeey, tomatoes!" They both broke the hug on hearing Taehyung's voice.

Eunha tried to hide her face. She was embarrassed as well. Hoseok was blushing and he wanted to disappear.

why do they always jump from the sky to disturb us? ” hoseok thought it was destiny. They were destined to be disturbed by the fools.

"Yah, are you guys dating now?" Wooshin asked. Eunha's eyes widened and Hoseok was flustered.

"No, nothing like that. She was feeling cold that's why I hugged her." Hoseok scratched his neck.

"Ohh~ really? There are many ways to make people warm, you know?" Wooshin said, he was being cheeky now.

Hoseok blushed on the thought of that.

"Shut up!" Hoseok wanted to disappear while Eunha stared at the boys. She wasn't embarrassed anymore.

Hoseok understood what Wooshin meant. “ what do these guys even do on weekends, ugh ”

"By the way," Taehyung said as he continued walking. "You looked like a horse from behind." He pursed his lips. He prepared himself for running away because Hoseok was about to strike any moment.

"What did you say?.." Hoseok looked furious. He hated when someone called him a horse.

Wooshin looked as if he was searching for popcorn and Eunha was preparing herself to enjoy the show.

Hoseok dashed towards Taehyung while Taehyung tried to run away but he almost slipped but still managed to get away from the hands of Hoseok.

"Haha! Look at our horse running!" Wooshin said as he ate the imaginary popcorn.

Eunha giggled on watching the boys chase after each other. Hoseok decided to murder Wooshin first because Taehyung was too far.

They both circled around Eunha as she stood between the two cat and mouse chasing after each other.

Now Taehyung was the one enjoying the show instead of Wooshin.

"Eunha, save me!" Wooshin said as he used her as a shield.

"Who's side are you on?" Hoseok said as he tried to catch Wooshin who was using Eunha as a shield.

"I'm on my side." Eunha said as she walked away from the boys and went to class with Taehyung while the two boys chased after each other until the bell rang.