third highschool year (1)

"Wahaha, I still can't believe we are third years now!" Wooshin said in amazement. He stared at the classroom walls, door, tables and chair. Everything was upgraded.

"And I still can't believe you made it through the exam." eunha sighed in an ironic way. Wooshin hit her shoulder lightly and eunha shot him a death glare.

"Why is he paired up with me again? Someone please explain this." eunha said while pointing at wooshin with her thumb.

"Because everyone ships us!" Wooshin said while he hugged her hand. Hoseok scoffed at that and spoke,"no, it's because you need to sit with someone intelligent."

Wooshin began blurting out hoseok's embarrassing things while hoseok tried to shut him up. "I will only--" wooshin's voice came out muffled because hoseok put his hand over his mouth.

Wooshin bit his hand while hoseok groaned in pain. Eunha, along with Taehyung and Jimin began laughing at their bickering.

"Don't you dare do that to me!" wooshin said as he dramatically hugged his body as if he was protecting it from hoseok. "So as I was saying---" hoseok dashed towards wooshin but taehyung stopped him in the way. Evil wooshin totally enjoyed this.

"I will only stop speaking if you admit that I'm intellectual." wooshin said as he flipped his non-existant long hair.

"Fine! You're intellectual! Honestly!" Hoseok yelled at the top of his lungs while the other classmates gave him a look of disapproval.

hah, as if saying that will make him intellectual. ” hoseok's inner self scoffed.

time skip coz jin wanted spice

"eunha, wait." hoseok had been waiting for this time of the day. the time when the last bell rings and everyone goes away and only they both are left for duty.

they had finished the duty and they were about to leave when hoseok grabbed eunha's hand and stopped her.

eunha gave him a look of confusion as she looked at his hand holding her wrist with a strong grip.

I don't want to let go of you today. ” hoseok said in his mind.

"what is it?" eunha managed to blurt out. She was taken aback by his action because this is what he does when he is really serious.

"eunha, I'm sure you know about my feelings for you." hoseok gulped.

"hoseok, let's not talk about this now, please." eunha requested. She was afraid of losing her friendship. even if they dated, would it all go the right way?

"eunha, you've always been ignoring my confessions and made it seem like a joke when I truly meant it and you knew it!" hoseok was losing control of his emotions.

"hoseok.." eunha spoke softly. she wasn't sure if she loved him back or not. "let's just not talk about this. just forget all of this." hoseok said as a tear left his eye.

before eunha could even speak, hoseok walked away, leaving her alone in the hallway.

why does my heart feel like its being squeezed? ” she thought as a tear involuntarily left her eye.