24: Amusing

[A/N: Mianhae, readers! For updating on a slow pace. I'm having my internship right now! eeek! And it's getting really busy some time. hehehe. So anyway, I checked my wattpad and what inspired me to upload an update today was because I got a message from @MariaFA sending me a cover for my book (check out the photo on this chapter!) <3 I got so kilig (kilig=butterflies in my stomach or smth lol) hehe Thank you so much!!! I love it!!!!

-----

I loved amusement parks. Out of all the amusement parks I've been to, Universal Studios was the second best for me; Disneyland was the first. I loved the rush of fast rides and had fun on the themed ones. I wish I could show and hare Universal Studios with Kai but he's getting ready for his concert tonight. He asked me if I could come and watch his concert and I told him we'd go right after we went to Universal Studios. His concert starts at 8 and maybe we'll be there by then. I'm looking forward to today, to be honest.

"We're all set." Travis hands our passes. We entered and maps of the whole place were handed to us.

"Do they have new attractions?" I asked.

"They have you here, does that count?" Travis had always been the devious kid.

I snorted. "Stop it."

"I thought you liked me being like this?" He asked and I rolled my eyes in response. It was true. Take note. WAS. That was how I fell for him. His words could take you up the skies but it could also bring you 6 feet under and that's if you get into his nerves. He giggled at my reaction.

"Where should we start?" Ella asked. We went to the Shrek 4d first. I loved 4Ds! They're so entertaining. 3D glasses were handed to us and Travis stole mine and personally put it on me. He was always this sweet. I'm glad he hasn't changed but I can't say that it's not awkward at all.

"Selfie!!!" Ella screams as she readies her phone. Travis naturally put an arm around me and Ella.

We had two more minutes of waiting before we get in. Travis took out his phone and pulled Ella on his side. "Smile!" He says and they snap a photo together.

"I'll take a photo of you guys." Ella suggested and Travis handed his phone to Ella and walked towards me. He pulls me to his side, his arm wrapped around the back of my waist. I just casually smiled. "One, two, three!" Ella snaps a photo of us.

"I'll post these on Instagram." Travis says.

"Nice! Tag us." Travis nods at Ella's statement.

"So... Are you really sure about your boyfriend? I mean, do you really think he's the one?" Travis whispers to my ear.

"We always think that our current partner is 'the one'. I'm just happy to say that he makes me feel loved and he's constantly making me happy and I'm okay with that." I told him.

"I feel like he'll only hurt you, especially with the nature of his work. I bet he's too often not around and a girl like you shouldn't be left alone. You don't deserve that. I know it feels like I'm against hi--"

"--You sure do sound like it." I cut him, annoyed at the things he's saying right now. Why is he telling me this? Does he think that I'm not prepared for the times Jong In will be leaving for work?

"Just hear me out." He continues, "I'm just saying that even though I'm telling you this; know that I'll always be here when you need someone to talk to. You know that right?" He sounded so sincere. I nod in response.

As we ride from one attraction to another, our energy drained out. When it was about 6 noon, we decided that we would be getting something to eat at in n' out and that Travis would drop us at the concert place of Exo.