2: This guy

A few weeks passed so quickly, maybe because we were so excited that we go to the mall everyday to look for things to bring in Korea, we also had basic Korean language lessons every after our classes, we got oriented on the school we'll be studying at, for three months. Ella and I also plotted our itinerary on the days off. Thank God that the EXO-day was on a free day! This is turning out better than I wished.

"When you get there, be sure to call us immediately. Okay?" Mom says as she hugs me for the 100th time. I've already said my farewell to my dad and my brother but mom is taking the longest time.

"Yes mom... Love you" I say as tears fall from my eyes.

"I love you too. Take care of yourself okay? Don't do anything you will regret. Just have fun! Do well in school as you always do here. Always keep your gadgets and money in proper care. Okay?"

"I will. Stay well here with Dad and oppa." She nods as tears fall non-stop on her cheeks.

"Don't cry umma." She wipes her tears as she walks back to dad and oppa. I wave goodbye to them as we enter the departure area. As much as I want to go to this trip, a part of me breaks as I leave my family here in the Philippines.

After an hour of waiting for departure, and almost 4 hours of travel time from Manila to Incheon, we have finally stepped foot on Korea! As soon as we got out of the airport, a van fetched us to go to the dorm the school provided. We got to pick our own roommates so me, Ella and two other girls from our school named Sophia and Nicky were all in the same room. Ella and I had to share one bed and I have no problem with it since we've been sharing beds everytime we sleepover in each other's houses. As we settle in our stuff, a knock interrupted our work.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Please come to the meeting room for our orientation." The girl outside our door announces.

"Ne, gomabseubnida." [a/n: yes, thank you] Sophia answers back.

Our group gathered on the meeting room. Our group has 6 girls and 4 boys and one teacher to accompany us, besides the one teacher from the Korean school we will be attending.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun Cheon Hannah-imnida. [a/n: I'm Cheon Hannah] I am the teacher-representative from Seoul International High School. Welcome to Seoul, South Korea! I'm just here to inform you that today will be your first day in Seoul International High School, I assume that you already have your schedules that you will be following for the three month-period that you will stay here. All of your classes start at 11 in the morning today. So, you have exactly an hour to get ready for school. The campus is just two blocks away, you won't miss it since there are signs towards it. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. I hope you have a wonderful time here in Seoul! Please enjoy! Gomabseubnida!"

"Dangsin-ege seonsaengnim gamsahabnida" [thank you, teacher] We all said in unison.

"Aria!" Ella says as she grabs my hand.

"Yeah?"

"Since we're already settled, let's get our school bag and look for a cellphone store here for us to use while we're here."

"That's a great idea." Ella and I went to our room to get our bags.

"Aria..." The sound of my name stopped me from my tracks.

"Yeah?" I turn around to see Park.

"Do you want to go to the campus together?" He asks.

"Oh, I would love to but Ella and I have to look for a cellphone store right now so we would have something to use for our stay." I answer.

"Oh, then... Can I go with you guys?" Park asks.

"Of course you can!" Ella suddenly replies. Ella had brown wavy hair that flowed until the middle of her back, she's the same height as me, her really dark brown eyes are quite bigger than most people but it looked cute, her lips were thin and she was also really thin. Especially when being compared to me. I have some chubby-ness in me so whenever we're together, she looked really thin.

We walk out to the cold winter streets of Seoul. We're definitely not used to this since Philippines is a tropical country. As we look for a cellphone store, I got the chance to look at Park. He was talking while his eyes wander on the buildings. He's slender, taller than me by just a few inches, his eyes are really dark brown, his lips are thin and his nose are somehow pointy. He actually looks really good.

I had a crush on him a year back, he was my best friend back then, but when I confessed, turns out that he didn't have the same feelings as I have. I think it was because of my appearance. I'm far from looking like a Megan Fox or an actress. I looked so awkward back then. My straight hair flowed just until my shoulder blades. My face had a few pimples and I was fat. No one ever dared to ask me out. But they say that they like my eyes and my almost full lips and my personality. I thought he disliked me because of my appearance so after confessing, I went to make myself better. I lost lots of kilograms and the pimple phase ended after that year. My hair's now until above my bottom, so you could say I have a really long hair now. I also learned on putting the basic necessity in a female person, which is lipstick. An actress on tv once said on an interview that a female could forget all make-up, but one should always wear a lipstick because it would already make them feel beautiful, and it really did.

Anyway, my confession made our closeness lessened. Mainly because I feel embarrassed at my confession and he felt awkward because of it. Though in these past few months, my feelings have lessened but he seems to cling back to me again. Finally, after a few minutes, we saw a samsung store and decided to buy there.

Edit:  "Saranghaeyo.[a/n: I love you]" This was originally in the part where she said 'Love you' to her mom but I removed it. People were hating on it. People are such critics. I tell my mom I love you in different languages. I'm sorry if it created confusion.