9: Seoul

ANNYEONG GUYS!! Please do vote and comment :) I'd very much love some feedbacks :)

I woke up to the sound of my phone. I checked and it was Jongin calling.

I answered the phone, "Hmmm?" I say with my voice cracking because of waking up, still with my closed eyes.

"Can I see you for a bit? I need someone to talk to." He sounded exhausted.

"Where are you?" I sat up from the bed. Immediately putting some winter clothes on.

"I'm outside your dorm."

"Okay, I'll be down in a few." We both hang up and I managed to go down in just two minutes.

"What happened?" I asked, his face looked like he hasn't even slept since last night.

"Krystal... She didn't want to date anymore." He was looking down, frustrated. How can Krystal turn down Kai? He looked so heart broken.

"What?! Why? What did she say?" I try to comfort him, stroking his arm with my hand.

"I thought that we had something but she said that she saw us and she feels like I'm better off with you, I tried to tell her that we're just close friends but she said that she thinks we're passed that." I stood frozen, in shock that it seemed that way last night.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Kai! It's my fault. Let's talk to her, let's explain everything." I insisted.

"No," he grabbed my arm, "If she doubts my words and she thinks that my friends are more than who they really are to me, then I don't think it can work." Kai said.

"But you really liked her." I told him.

He looked at me, "Aria, I did. But if she can't accept my friends then I can't have someone like her. She should've known better."

"Want to get some ice cream?" I offered, trying to make him feel better.

He nods, "I need one right now." We walked to the nearest ice cream store open and got some.

"Thank you for being there for me." He takes a spoonful of his ice cream.

"I feel bad that it's because of me that she decided not to pursue the possibility. I'm really sorry about that. And you know I will always be here for you. Araseo?" I told him.

"No, it's not your fault. Honestly, it's hers, she doesn't understand." Kai reassured, patting the top of my head as he gave me one of his to-die-for smiles. My gaze turned to focus on the namsan tower brochure on the news paper store on the sidewalk. Jongin turned to see what I was looking at.

"You haven't been to Namsan Tower?" Jongin asked. I've wanted to go there since it was really popular in K-dramas and exo went there on one of their showtime episodes.

I shook my head, "Not yet." I told him.

"Do you want to go there with me now?" He offered. We're going? Just the two of us?

"What if someone sees you. People might mob on you. And when they see us, they might think different on us." I get worried about these things because I always watch shows where stars always get mobbed by fans or just people who knew the stars.

"How about let's go somewhere else and then go to Namsan tonight? Let's have this day by ourselves?" He suggested. I smiled and nod at him.

"Anything you want to do?" I asked. He looked up at the sky, thinking of things to do.

"I wanted to watch a movie." He told me.

"Is it korean? Because my korean is rusty." I stated. I wouldn't want to be a burden and ask him to translate everything I won't understand. I'd rather watch an English movie.

"Don't worry. It's an English one. It's an action movie though."

"That's more like it!" I clapped in excitement. Pretending to like the action part. I get bored on action movies and tend to sleep halfway of the movie. I know it's weird especially because actions movies actually tend to not boring at all but I don't know why I get bored on it. We decided to take the cab to their dorm. Everybody was still in bed because of exhaustion from last night. He prepared popcorn and some drinks. The movie started and I saw that it was a movie with Channing Tatum. I was about to fall asleep on the start but I guess I can get through this because Channing my love is here. I chuckled as Channing emerged on the screen.

Jongin looked at me weirdly. "Why were you laughing?"

I looked at him, still couldn't contain my smiles. "Nothing." I answered.

"Was it because of Channing?" He whispered. I nodded.

"Aigoo. I forgot that you were a girl."

I looked at him weirdly. "What do you mean by that?"

He fixed his gaze back on me. "You weren't like other girls to get all weird when they see someone they like but here you are now... Getting pumped up because of Channing." He explained.

"Well it's not everyday that I get to see someone so good-looking." I told him.

"What? For your information, you're sitting next to a good-looking guy." He defended. Oh yes you are Jongin. If I'd had to pick between you and Channing, I'd pick you any day.

"Yeah you're so good looking because there are no lights. I can't see you and your dark skin." I teased.

"Aigoo... You should be grateful because you're with someone whom girls from all ages scream for." He fought back his laughter.

"Yeah, girls of all ages. A grandmother would scream for your name and she'll be like 'Switch on the lights, I can't see Jongin!' Or kids would cry and scream your name like, 'Umma! I don't want to see Jongin's ugly face.'" I joked, trying to contain my laughter.

"You think I'm ugly?" He moved in closer to me. His face inches away from mine. His eyes never gazed away mine. I could feel his breathing.

"I... Uhh... Uhm..." I stuttered. Unable to mutter another word. Looking back at the theatre screen. My heart beating faster than it should be. "See? You stuttered. You think I'm good looking." He sat back with a smirk on his face.

"That's unfair, you were using proximity. Not your looks." I defended.

"You lost. You think I'm good looking." I could here his smirk on his sentence.

"Aish." I uttered.

When the movie was done, Jongin asked me if I wanted to do anything. I told him that I wanted to get the tour where they go to famous places that k-dramas shoot on. He still bought the tickets and we went on with the tour. I was fangirling the whole time and Jongin was laughing the whole time because of my fangirling. I think some people recognized him even when he was wearing sunglasses and a beanie because some of the people also on the tour were stealing candid photos of him. We got the my love from the star tour where it would end at Chimac Restaurant and we ate chicken and beer. "When it's the fall of the first snow, my father and I used to eat chicken and beer." I said, copying Cheon Song-Yi's line on the k-drama but in English translation.

"Does it even snow in Philippines?" Jongin asked, not realizing that it was a line from the drama.

I laughed loudly, his face still surrounded with confusion. "바보" [babo] I teased him.

"Have you watched My love from the star?" I asked him.

"Nope." He responded.

"Aish! Watch it! So you'll know that what I said was a line from there."

"Ohhhhh..." He laughed when he realized his mistake.

When the night broke, we went to Namsan Tower and went to the observatory deck. We also went to the locks of love place. We put a lock of friendship and just had fun for a while. When it was about past 10, we decided to head home. We took a cab to my dorm.

"Thank you for today." He told me. I wouldn't trade this day for anything else.

"No, thank you. I haven't had much fun in a while, I needed this too." I smiled at him. He kissed my forehead and patted my head.

"Be good now okay?" He told me. I nodded and he want back to the cab and went home.