32: Epilogue

*Aria's POV*

"Aria, thank you so much for coming." Seojun's mom, Becky (at least that's how other's call her but she's actually Baek Hee) says. She works for a production company that produces concerts. Most of their concerts are artists from Korea.

"No problem, eomoni." I smile at her. July is the busiest month for them because they organize an annual Manila KPOP Convention. She had asked me if I was interested in being a part of their team and since I've just graduated from college, I decided I needed a job and took the opportunity.

"Today's the start of the real stressful days. Especially since it's bigger because we're in the Manila Arena." She said.

They just usually rent a convention center or on open grounds but I can't believe that it's going to be in the Manila Arena now. Manila Arena can hold about 20,000 people. It's really big to their old conventions holding about 3,000 to 5,000 people.

"Hwaiting, eomoni!" I hugged her.

"I need you to do something. I've just received a text from Rachel. She couldn't get out the venue because there are still a lot to be done there. Can you fetch the artists in the airport? All others have arrived already but the double headliners are still not here. You need to fetch Miss A and Exo." Becky-eomoni's last words echoed in my mind. Exo. Kai. Kim Jongin.

I've avoided them ever since we started this event. Heck, I've avoided them ever since Jongin and I broke up. He kept calling that day. No, he kept calling for weeks but I couldn't do anything but to ignore it. I changed numbers. Made my social accounts private and I guess he got the hint plus he got busy the next months so the calls didn't come anymore. And now, I'm supposed to fetch them to the airport.

"Aria?" Eomoni's voice brought me out of my bubble.

"Ne, eomoni?"

"Gwenchana?"

"Ne, eomoni. I'll go now." I kissed her on the cheeks and left.

I feel so nervous right now. Do I act like I don't know them? Or do I act like nothing happened? What do I do? I remember that I told him that if ever we meet again then it might be destiny and that we could try again if ever we still feel something towards each other.

"Tangina naman oh" [lol this is a Filipino curse kind of equivalent to a whore] I cursed under my breath as the driver starts the engine. I have 30 minutes to decide how I will react. I don't have any face to show to them... to him. How would they... or he react when he sees the girl who broke up with someone through lengthy text? I knew if I saw myself a year after the break up, I'd be disgusted at me. I sigh, knowing that talking was inevitable. I stare at the window for the rest of the ride.

"Ma'am, we'll be waiting here." I nod. The airport was full of fans already. I texted Seojun's mom and told her I was here already. She sent me the numbers of the managers of the two groups coming. I texted them telling them that I, Aria, will be waiting for them on the airport. I squeezed my way inside the airport, some fans screaming at my ear as they notice that I had the production company's ID. I was directed inside the actual tunnel connecting the tunnel and airport. "Wow." I tell myself. I didn't think that it would be this VIP treatment-ish kind when you're in a production company. Some bouncers were with me. They lined up behind me. Apparently, they seem to be more used to these things than I was. As the plane door opened, people kept going out. My heart thumped louder I could swear that the bouncers could hear it. I exhale loudly, my hands getting sweaty.