3: Phone

"Hi," I walk to the salesperson nearby.

"Ne?" [a/n yes?] the guy answers back.

"I just want to know if you have a color black of that model?" I point to my chosen phone.

"mueolago hasyeosseoyo?" [a/n: pardon?] he responds.

"Uhm... I want a color black..." This is harder than I thought... I don't know how to tell him in Korean.

"joesonghabnida, ihaega jal andoiyo." [a/n: sorry, I don't understand] he replies back in Korean.

"Aish... I want..."

"geunyeoneun beullaeg saegsang-eul wonhanda" [a/n: she wants the color black] the salesperson nods and mumbled something to the guy who spoke Korean. How can he entertain the guy when he's entertaining me? The salesperson walks to the back of the store, probably to get something the guy requested. Pissed at the situation, I decided to look for Ella.

"Aren't you going to wait for your requested phone?" The Korean guy who spoke to the salesperson talked. I looked back to check if he was talking to me. And I saw two wonderful brown orbs. His eyes looking back at mine even when we can't barely reach each other's gaze since I'm barely until his shoulders. He's gorgeously tall, but also really really familiar. I've seen this tall, Korean guy before. He breaks our gaze as his eyes wander around the store nervously.

"I told the sales guy to get the phone you wanted." Oh. So that's what happened... He translated my English request to Korean.

"Oh... Uh... Thank you. I was about to give up." I say looking down, my shyness overtaking my body.

"OH MY GOSH! KAI!" Ella suddenly bumps through me to go to the Korean guy I was talking to. What? I was talking to Kai? That's why he looked so nice and nervous when he was looking around.

"Hey Aria! Take a picture of us!" Ella shoves her phone on my hand and I couldn't do anything but nod. Kai's face suddenly brightened up. He smiles so perfectly at the camera.

"Oppa Gomawo!" Ella says to Kai. She snatches her phone on my frozen hands.

"Aria?" Ella says in front of her but I can't seem to remember how to speak. How can I be so starstruck with a person? And it's not even Sehun! What if he was? I would've fainted.

"Aria?" Ella laughs and I come back to my senses.

"Yeah?" I managed to whisper. Kai was watching this whole awkward situation.

"Do you want a picture with him? Let's use my phone and I'll just send it to you. Since you haven't gotten your phone." I nod and walked awkwardly to Kai who gladly posed for the camera. I took a deep breath and his smell was intoxicating. I don't know if it was from his shirt, perfume or just him, but it was too much too handle, he smelled so good!

"Gomawo. Not just for the photo but for the help in the phone." Kai smiles and I manage to smile back.

"Can I see our photo?" I say, turning to Ella as she handed her phone. "Aish! I look so awkward!" Ella laughs loudly at my statement. I look back at Kai who might have heard my loud statement and saw that he managed to let out a chuckle. Thankfully, the salesperson then stood in front of me and showed me the black model of the phone I like. The salesperson gestured to go to the cashier for the payment and I followed, saying my final thank you to Kai even with an embarrassed face as he walks out the store. Wow. He's perfect. And he's not even that dark! I don't know why he's called the dark kid haha! Maybe because compared to other exo members, he's the least light.

"What just happened?" Park says as we started walking towards the campus.

"We just saw EXO's Kai!!! This is daebak!" Ella starts to hop as she looked like she was in cloud nine. She starts blurting out good adjectives like 'amazing, handsome, perfect, dreamy, manly, perfect, cool, gorgeous, perfect, perfect and perfect'

I laugh as she repeats 'perfect' a few times.

"He looked really perfect, I agree with you. I never thought I could meet the sexy dancing machine. Even though he's my third bias, I was still starstruck, it was so embarrassing!" Ella laughed at me.

"You looked really lost when I ask him for a photo."

"That's because I couldn't believe I was talking to jongin! Aish, I should've asked him to let me touch his abs... Wait... That's so creepy but it would've been worth it." I smile at his kindness.

"Don't be such fangirls, he will probably just forget about you guys after a few minutes." Park interrupts.

"I don't care, I'm just glad that we had a connection even for just a few minutes." Ella answers sharply.

We finally arrive at the campus. Our jaws dropped at the sight of the campus. It was way bigger than our school. The campus looked like it stretched from one block to another, surrounding four corners of the streets. Is this hogwarts? Am I in a dream?

"Is this hogwarts?" Park says as if he heard my thoughts.

"I think Harry Potter is here somewhere... Well, I guess we better go inside." I reply. The inside looked even bigger. Halls that stretch until the end of what your eyes can see, high ceilings, every hall air conditioned as opposed to our school back in Manila. I look at my schedule to see if I'm near the room.

"My first class is basic Korean in room S204." I stated.

"Me too! Yes!" Ella says with pure happiness.

"Mine's English in room G105. I guess we'll see each other later?" He says looking at me.

"Yeah, goodluck!" I say to him.

"You too guys." He smiles before he turns his back to go to his room.

The classes weren't so hard except for Korean of course. Learning a totally different language from your native tongue could be exciting yet exhausting because of all those memorizing of Hangul and pronunciations and stuff like that, but it was fun. I had three classes with Ella, and two classes with Park, Sophia, and Nicky. Since the classes are finished, Ella and I went back to fangirling on our jongin photos. We went back to our dorm and started doing homework, calling our parents back in the Philippines, posted our Jongin photo on our SNS(social networking sites). Cassandra commented on how jealous she were and that she misses us. I wonder how bored she is since she's alone back there. The weekdays flew by so fast. It wasn't so hard at school since I have my classes with people also from Philippines. Our school have this extra class that we needed to attend to, it was about the art of kpop dancing and singing. The class was exclusive for the exchange students. The boys didn't seem to like it since they suck at dancing, while us girls just enjoyed it. We also counted down on this weekend since it would be the exo day tomorrow. Ella and I can't stop talking about it!

"What if Luhan sees me and falls in love with me? Will you tell my parents that I won't be going back home? I will just be here to stay with my Prince Charming and support him on his career. Our relationship will just be a secret because we don't want the media talking bad stuff about us and we could have..." Ella couldn't stop daydreaming out loud. I couldn't help but laugh at her thoughts. She continued, "...what if Sehun falls for you? Daebak! You would stay here and support him and I'd have to tell your parents that you will be staying here forever because you found your one true love and you guys would live happily ever after!" We laugh loudly, our stomachs hurting, probably already creating some abs there. Hahaha!