21: Pororo

Annyeong! So... I don't know if this will be boring or not but this is basically just a filler which is why it's shorter than others. Let me know what you think okay? Good or bad :D If you have any predictions/comments/suggetions on what will happen in the last few parts... Please let me know by commenting :) Gomawo <3

P.S. Check out the GIF I posted on the side. It will be appropriate in one part here ;) SOMEHOW lol because I couldn't find any more GIFs like that kekekeke

>>>>>>

The night was getting colder but I didn't mind it because Kai was holding my hand, sending off his warmth to me. We could already hear the voices that our friends in the house from a few feet away are making. As he opens the door to the house, their voices shut, eyes were all on us. Heat sends through my body as I feel embarrassed. I don't like people looking at me. It's just so weird because I wouldn't know what was running on their minds as they stare. I forgot I was still holding Kai's hands until he squeezed it, showing his reassurance.

"Nice..." Sehun finally broke the silence. I looked at Ella who gave me a smile and in that moment, I was okay again.

"Yah yeodongsaeng! Stop holding Kim Jongin's hand, he doesn't wash it!" Baekhyun-oppa joked.

Kai suddenly reacts. "Aigoo. Hyung! That's not true! Aria..." He says turning to look at me. "...that's not true." Everybody started laughing and then proceeding back to their conversations.

Kai and I sat together with Ella on my left. "Hey... I need to talk to you." I whisper to Ella.

"Yeah, you have a lot of explaining to do." She says, looking at Kai's hand intertwining mine.

"I'll tell you that too... but this concerns skating." She nods as we both excused ourselves to talk to a bedroom.

"What about it?" Ella asks in a low voice.

"Coach is asking if we would want to join the competition in USA. They said they lack two." I explained.

Ella sat on the bed, reaching for her phone inside her pocket. "Let me ask my mom." She says as she puts her phone near her ear. I also decided to call mom.

Mom: Hi Aria. How are you? How's the house?

Me: We're okay mom. Everything is fine. Mommy, coach was asking if I could fill in a spot for the competition that will be held in USA. He said they lack two skaters and they were asking me and Ella.

Mom: When is this?

Me: I don't know. Could you talk to him tomorrow? You know his number right?

Mom: Yes. I'll go to the rink and talk to him about it.

Me: Thanks mom.

Mom: Alright. Be careful there. Don't do things you'll regret for the rest of your life.

Me: Things like what mom?

Mom: Nevermind... love you.

Me: Love you too, bye.

"What did your mom say?" Ella asked.

"She said she'll talk to him tomorrow."

"Same. Come on, let's go back." Ella says, grabbing my hand and dashing out the door.

When we got back, everyone was loud. Everyone was drunk. DO oppa was sleeping with his head on the table. There were still a few more shots so we finished it. The dizziness was entering my system.

"Sehunnie... I really like bambi (the Disney character)... Do you think bambi will like me?" Luhan-oppa says in a weird high pitched voice.

"Hyung... Aniyo... hehehe... Why do you like a deer? Hyung you're weird. Hyung, can we watch pororo? Pororo!" Sehun asks as he reaches for the remote of the television.

"Listen to me when I'm talking!!!" Suho-oppa suddenly screamed.

"Pororo? Who said that? I love Pororo!" Chanyeol-oppa suddenly sings the Pororo theme song.

We stood frozen on where we were standing. Laughing our ass out because of how funny they sound when they're drunk.

"They're drunk." Kai stands up from the floor.

"Yeah, how else can Sehun admit that he likes pororo?" I giggled. I sat on the couch while Ella sits on the floor, trying to play with drunk Exo-K. Kai sits next to me and my head automatically lays on his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

"Oppa..." I said, trying to be cute. Which I think is failing. "Oppa... Can you sing me to sleep? Jaebal." I asked him in a kid's voice.

"Stop that." Kai chuckles.

"Oppa..." I trace his jawline with my point finger. "Jaebal...." I giggle.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Kai's playfully whispers to my ears, sending an electric shock to my spine. I nodded, biting my lip as I giggle more.

Kai suddenly scoops me up and I lost my voice as I gasped from his surprising action. "Then let me take you to bed." He says, planting a smirk on his face as he bites his lip.

"Damn". I don't know if I said it aloud but it was the only thing on my mind. I know that I'm half dizzy but that was the sexiest thing in the world. If only someone had made that into a GIF. If only my eyes could record like fancams. Wow.

He opens the door to a bedroom. I recognized that this was where I'm staying.

"Oppa... Be gentle." These words spilled out my mouth and I'm immediately embarrassed that I couldn't do anything but to cover my mouth and giggle at the situation. He laughs too which causes me to relax.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you." He says in the sexiest way possible. Why is he extra hot tonight? He looks so perfect that I could stare at him all day and all night. A few years ago, I've always thought of Koreans as people who are described as cute. Kim Jongin wasn't cute tonight. He was a masterpiece. He was hot and sexy and I kept thinking that one day, I will be waking up from this good dream and go back to my mundane life.

"Kim Jongin Oppa~... Kiss me here..." I said. Grabbing Kim Jongin's hands as I stretch my neck, I guide his hand to my collar bone. Without any hesitation, he kisses it. His soft lips on me was the best feeling in the world. His lips should have its personal emoji.

I grab his shirt, pulling him towards me. He goes on top of me, his legs on each side of me but he wasn't giving so much weight and I close my eyes to feel better. The whole room was moving now. I pull him closer to me, locking my arms that wrapped around his neck. I find his lips once more, feeling the electric shock he had always given every time he kisses me.

"Baby..." He whispers in between kisses.

"Hmm?" I ask.

"Are you drunk?" He manages to ask with the short cuts of our kisses.

"No... but please make the room stop from spinning because I might puke." I say, finding my hand under his shirt.

"Maeryeogjugisineyo. [You're charming]" I could hear him giggling. "Alright..." I could no longer feel his weight all of a sudden. I wanted to see where he went but my eyes were too sleepy to open.

"Here, drink this." He says after a few minutes.

"Sorry mister but my mom always says don't accept drinks from strangers." I chuckle. "What's this?" I could feel him assisting me at gulping the cold water he had brought.

"Aigoo... Go to sleep. You're drunk."

"No, I'm not..." I insisted.

"Come on, go to sleep." He says as he pushes me to the side, giving space for him on the bed. He climbed up the bed and he wraps his right arm around me, my head instinctively placing it to his chest. "Arasseo oppa." I responded as I dozed off.

[A/N: So how was it? Please comment and vote ^_^]