~ Chapter 57 ~ (Another Crisis)

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) ignored the figure as he continue to run chasing Doma. However, the figure is also persistent as it also follow (Y/N).

Doma entered the town as he runs ontop of the roofs. (Y/N) also followed behind. However, the dark figure take a different route instead.

(Y/N) jumped from roof to roof getting near to the demon. It seems the dark figure chasing him is gone. He doesn't know where does the dark figure go but he cannot let his guard down.

(Y/N) is getting near again to Doma. Kanae and Shinobu is within his grasp. He will do anything to save them, even if he dies from this.

Suddenly, the roof under (Y/N) exploded as he is sent flying. A figure emerged from the spot and dashed at (Y/N)'s direction.

(Y/N) saw the appearance of the figure and his eyes went wide because it's another demon that he recognised. This time, it's the upper moon three demon, Akaza.

While (Y/N) is still in mid air, Akaza with axe kick ready, goes straight to (Y/N). It landed as (Y/N) is send crashing into buildings.

The sound of panicking can be heard from the civilians from the crash. Akaza waited in front of the crash site waiting for the Uchiha.

(Y/N) emerged with red and orange aura in a form of a rib cage. That was a close call. He managed to summon the rib cage of the susanoo to protect himself. If he didn't, he would be injured really bad.

Akaza took a stance and prepared himself to attack. However, before he could, a right skeleton arm appeared from (Y/N)'s susanoo and it immediately punched Akaza to the ground very hard.

Akaza was sent into a deephole in the ground. That would take care the upper moon three demon, for now.

(Y/N) then deactivated his susanoo and jumped on top of the roof. He scanned around for the upper moon two demon and saw him at the distance still running. However, Doma is getting near on the other side of the exit from the town.

(Y/N) immediately give a chase as he pursuit the demon from far. Doma exited the town while (Y/N) also follow from behind short after.

Doma finally realised that (Y/N) is back on his tail. Doma however didn't stop as he continue to run...

This was until both of them reached near a cliff. Doma stopped in his track while (Y/N) also stop from the distance.

(Y/N) slowly begin to walk towards Doma calmly. However behind those calmness, Doma can feel a huge pressure from (Y/N).

"You sure are persistent and very annoying to deal with." Doma said with an annoyed look. "Fine if you want them soo much. Catch!" Doma said as he threw Kanae hard at (Y/N)'s direction

(Y/N) immediately catched Kanae in his arms. However, his eyes went wide that Doma jumped off from the cliff with Shinobu still in his arm.

(Y/N) knew he didn't have a choice now. (Y/N) hugged Kanae close to his body before he also jumped towards the edge to the cliff. Red and orange aura began to reappear around him.

"Well what a waste, but at least I still have one of them. There's no way he'll jump unless he wants to die" Doma said to himself while free falling from great height.

Suddenly, he can feel something holding his legs. The demon eyes went wide as he saw the Uchiha holding onto his legs.

(Y/N) pulled Doma in mid air making the demon face him. Using his right hand, he rapidly punched the demon in the face very hard while using his other hand to hold Doma's shoulder. Meanwhile, Kanae is being holded by a skeleton arm in mid air.

Blood leaked from Doma's mouth and nose with each punches (Y/N) send. Doma is staggered right now and (Y/N) immediately try to catch Shinobu from Doma's grasp.

They are getting near to hit the ground. (Y/N) put his leg at Doma face and hold Shinobu with both of his hands. He managed to make Doma lose his grip from Shinobu.

With Shinobu in his hands, (Y/N) also retracted the Susanoo arm and pulled Kanae close to him. Now, both of the sisters are in his arms.

(Y/N) immediately summoned a rib cage of the susanoo before they hit the ground very hard. The three of them rolled on the ground violently with the susanoo around them.

Piece and piece of the ribcage broke from the fall before they finally slowed down until they stopped.

(Y/N) deactivated his susanoo as he put Kanae and Shinobu on the ground. He fall onto his knees as he finally reached his limits.

The constant use of the mangekyo sharingan drains him too much. His eyes is also blurry right now. He cannot use too much anymore. If he pushes his eyes, he could go to blindness.

(Y/N) try his best to control his breath which is very hard right now due to his heavy breathing. After a few minutes he slowly regained his breath.

(Y/N) knew that the battle is not over. He then try summoning for his crow. His crow who is flying in the sky, landed in front of him.

"Please! Ask Kagaya to send help. The situation is very bad. Tell him that there are three upper moons right here!" (Y/N) told the crow. The crow nodded as it fly high up in the sky before dissappearing between the clouds.

After 10 minutes, (Y/N) heard multiple footsteps incoming towards his direction. Then, he saw 3 figures in front of him from few distance away.

All the top 3 upper moon demon is here right now. Even though his vision is blurry, he can still see their appearance vaguely.

(Y/N) stood in front of Kanae and Shinobu who still unconscious, protectively in front of the upper moon demons.

"Well, well~, I see that you already exhausted yourself significantly." Doma said while laughing lightly. (Y/N) hate to admit it, but the demon is right, he is clearly ran out of energy right now and completely exhausted.

His energy speed recovery is very slow right now. The only way for him to fully recover himself is with a long bed rest. But that's not an option right now.

"It's a pity that it will have to end this way. But I have my orders from that man (Muzan) to fulfill" Kokushibou said. He actually wanted to face the son of Sasuke Uchiha by himself. But he cannot defy his master orders.

"Let's just get over with. The more faster we finish this, the more faster I can stay away from both of you." Akaza said. He clearly don't like working with Doma and Kokushibou. But like Kokushibou, he also has his own orders.

(Y/N) stand up in front of the demon with his sword ready. He clearly couldn't stand up straightly right now. He can feel his legs woobling while his whole body is burning from exhaustion.

He knows that he's at a huge disadvantage right now. He doesn't know how long he can last right now, but one things he knows that he'll make sure to hold them off until the reinforcement arrive....