XXI

Mila carefully sneaked out of her room. She crawled on the floor like a cat and stuck to the wall when she heard a sound. She made it to the living room all, while pretending to be a ninja cat.

Luciano sat on the couch and as they made eye contact Mila knew she was doomed. She let out a deep sigh as the rest of her brothers walked in chatting to each other. Luca and Gio looked just as scared as Mila.

Gio sat down near Mila. "Le sigh." He groaned and bounced his leg up and down. Mila glanced around the room.

"Amen." Luca grunted when he took a spot near Gio.

Alessandro and Luciano gave them murderous looks as they narrowed their eyes on their prey.

"Do you have anything to say for yourselves?" Alessandro's voice boomed as Mila head shot up.

"Nope." Luca said feigning enthusiasm but toned it down when Luciano pointed his finger at Luca.

"You're paying for my medical bills." Lorenzo gave them a smirk. Mila smiled and gave him a thumbs up as their other brothers rolled their eyes.

Franseco stared and Mila. "The heart attack you caused will permanently be a reminder." Mila shrugged innocently.

"Right." Alessandro rolled his eyes. "Punishment time, you will be grounded for the rest of the week only because it's your first offence. I'm warning you don't do something like this again." He looked at Mila. "As for you, you'll be four dead for a week and your Xbox will be taken off you since your both conducted this idiotic plan." Alessandro pointed at Luca and Gio as he rolled his eyes again.

"Luca and Giovanni Romero, I expect to see you in my office right after this not so pleasant meeting." Luciano commended and unfolded his cuffs. He got up and walked out of the living room.

Mila groaned when she remembered the club party with Luca, Noah and Oliver. She nodded at Alessandro and dragged Luca to her room.

"You, me, club, sneak out. Tonight." She pushed him out of the room without giving him a chance to disagree or agree.

By the time she ate, watched movies and pushed Francesco in the pool, it was go time.

She wore a short, light pink dress and Luca wore a t-shirt with shorts. They snuck out through Mila's bathroom. They escaped through the sky light and skidded down the roof's tiles. Oliver and Noah arrived in a taxi and waited for them outside their apartment.

Mila took Luca's hand and started sprinting when a few guards tried to see their faces.

They took deep breaths and sat in the car.

"You look like you ran a marathon." Noah chuckled.

Luca rolled his eyes and flattered his t-shirt. "Oh really, I didn't notice." Noah huffed and crossed his arms.

"Not the worst I've done." Mila shrugged.

They walked into the club as they heard speakers blasting their ear drums.

"Welcome to heaven." A bouncer spoke. He stared at Mila and Luca and looked at them in deep thought. Mila wore high heels that made her look taller and older. Normally, the bouncer would've asked for their ids but if they were related to his boss he would be doomed; so naturally he didn't take the risk.

Mila smiled at him and walked in with her companions. She sat on a high chair and stared at the drinks in awe. Noah and Oliver started dancing with a few girls and drank a few glasses of vodka. Mila really wanted to try some but she didn't, knowing it would be a terrible idea. Luca sat down near Mila, but he was already tipsy.

"Try some." Luca slurred as he pushed a drink in her direction. Mila stared at the drink and reluctantly agreed, clearly not thinking properly.

Mila licked her lips. "Okay." She took a sip and spat it out. She scrunched up her nose and shoved the drink away from her. "That stuff is nasty. How do you drink that poison?" Mila asked and faced Luca.

Luca shrugged and walked away. Mila watched her friends and bopped her head to the music. Eventually, she got bored of sitting at the club all by herself. Another glass was placed in front of her and she hesitantly drank its contents.

She choked but swallowed the rest. One drink turned into two and two turned into ten. Mila swayed her hips to the beat and pulled her dress down a little bit. She found Luca and walked over to him as he was sitting next her to her friends.

"Hey guys." Mila purred and placed her legs on the table. "Did you know that I was a flying pig." She flapped her hands wildly in the air as she pretended to be a flying pig. Luca laughed and mimicked her actions.

"I'm a dolphin and so is my twin." Noah and Oliver made dolphin noises and then howled like a wolf. They licked their vodka like a cat licks milk. Mila coughed and stared at them.

Luca waved his head and shook himself like a dog. He tried to stand up but fell off his chair with a loud bang. Noah helped him up as he laughed.

An Indian song started playing in the background and Mila stood up on her table.

She started making up her own eccentric Indian moves and danced along to the beat. She wiggled her body and rolled on the floor trying to do the worm, but failed and slapped her body on the ground. People were laughing at Mila but she couldn't hear anything.

Oliver sneezed when he accidentally inhaled pepper, as did Noah. They started shaking their butts and twerking in the middle of the dance floor. They strayed gliding across the floor like ice skaters, all while shaking their butts. Finally, when they had enough they fell on the floor, right next to their table.

Mila smiled at Luca who was passed out and started making a conversation even if he didn't respond.

"You know I'm unique." Mila told him.

Mila shrugged. "Yes I do." She imitated his voice.

"You know I'm a gorilla. Mila rubbed her leg.

Mila rubbed her chin in deep thought. "Wow ah that's so cool." She spoke in her twin's voice.

"You know I'm drunk." She announced,

Mila cried and then suddenly giggled, still pretending to be Luca. "What? I had no idea."

"Do you know where I live?" Mila asked him quietly in a whisper. She lightly grabbed his ear and twisted it.

"Nope. Sorry I have no idea." She slowly let go of his ear and spoke with a bright smile.

She patted his cheek. "Right, that's good then."

She kept talking to him but answered by herself. She held the interesting conversation going, all by herself and she was proud.

Mila walked up to get another drink but stopped when she heard a familiar voice call out her name.

"Mila?" A deep voice growled.

Ok so this is definitely one of my worst chapters, I was running low on motivation but I wanted to publish this chapter. Hope you liked this crappy chapter! I'll probably edit this later and add better things but until then... idk anywayyy ❤️
What do you think will happen next?

Question: Do you ever feel like you don't know how to reply to a message? (It happens to me a lottttt)

Question: do you have cousins? If you do, how are they?

I'm  getting my braces off in 2 weeks and boyyyy am I glad. *sighs*