VII

Mila rushed to the car, acting like Wonder Woman. Lorenzo followed her like a mad man.  Francesco just dawdled behind while watching his phone.

Mila stared at the red Lamborghini in awe and Lorenzo chuckled at her reaction. What would she say if she saw all of the cars and jets they owned?

"Admiring the beauty?" Lorenzo smirked, with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course, but we have places to be. Chop chop." Mila yelled, clapping her hands at a bored-looking Francesco. Lorenzo smiled at his bossy sister and saluted.

"Yes ma'am." They said in unison, then looked at each other and froze.

"We have telepathy powers." Lorenzo yelled as he punched the air.

"Ah, no! I'm not related to this dweeb. Why is god so merciless?" Francesco asked looking up to the sky.

"I'll have you know that I am no dweeb and if I was ever to be a dweeb I would be an incredible one." Lorenzo huffed, annoyed at his brothers' rude statement. "So I would shut your pie hole, brother."

"Right-io." Francesco replied, knowing he wouldn't, the car ride was going to prove it. He loved annoying his brothers, they were so easy to wind up.

"Alright. If you're done you're little squabble, we can go inside the car and actually surprise our brothers. So, get a move on." Mila said in a mimicking tone.

"Of course." Mila just rolled her eyes. They saluted simultaneously, they both had very different reactions to their telepathy. One looked disgusted and the other looked very delighted. Mila was finally excited to surprise her brothers at their soccer game. It would definitely be fun and she missed playing soccer.

They got into the car and Francesco started driving. Bad idea. He started driving at an irrational speed. The force of the drive, pushed Mila further into her seat as she clutched onto the seat as if her life depended on it. Lorenzo looked calm as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath inhaling

"Ahhh! I'm too young to die. I haven't eaten fried rice with ice cream yet, I should've eaten it when my friend told me. Oh god! Why am I so stubborn? I haven't even finished watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine yet! Uh the dumb internet connection. Holy mother of chickens. I-" Mila yelled but she was cut off by Francesco.

"You won't die." Francesco grumbled and rolled his eyes. Mila shut her eyes and gripped the seat tighter.

"Trust me you won't die. This idîot does it almost everyday." Lorenzo stated, annoyed at his little brother.

Mila finally let go and started admiring the view. The beautiful scenery was definitely something she wanted to capture and treasure forever. It reminded her of the place she used to go to when her mothers' vicious words caught up to her. They were like poison being injected into her, it would slowly eat her away and crumble her at breaking point. But, Mila never let them affect her; she would simply block out all of her mothers' words and turn a blind eye to her mother, it was her only way of coping with her cruel reality.

Her thoughts left when Lorenzo started playing music and sang like a dying hyena. Francesco huffed and gripped the wheel tighter and dug his nails into the leather.

"Can you die somewhere else?" Francesco grumbled to Lorenzo. To which he responded with a pout.

"Ask nicely." Lorenzo said scowling at his brother. Mila watched at the free entertainment right in front of her. She just needed popcorn and lollies.

"Fine. Can you please die somewhere else?" Francesco asked, emphasising the please.

"No." Lorenzo chirped. Francesco hit the phone and stopped the music.