III

Mila explored the house and fantasised about everything she could do tomorrow with her brothers. It was basically a living heaven, she felt like a superstar so that's what she did.

For the next hour, Mila wore all of her designer clothes and pretended to be a model on a runaway. She set up music of people cheering as she walked down the red carpet, she had made with her red clothes. Mila even made a cringy speech to her invisible followers.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for being here today to celebrate my victory with me. I know I have been a model and diva for many years. Anyway, I wanted to talk about what would happen if girls had mute buttons. One of my friends actually told me to get a mute button and said all girls should have mute buttons. I laughed. I thought he was joking but turns out he can be serious. I love talking. I think it's a work of art and it's a part of my personality and I would never change it for anyone. So, that day I kept thinking about what would happen if they did. The world would be boring and not happy, it would be gloomy. Girls are powerful. They rule the world! Directors, cue music. Hope you enjoyed the speech. Now, onto my next segment." Mila stated as she dramatically walked when the music played. She loved pretending to be someone she wasn't, it made her feel somewhat special.

"Wow. I should be a inspirational speaker, honestly." Mila spoke to herself, laughing hysterically. She kept talking about a lot of things and had fun making fun of the people she hated. At the end she curved her hand and turned her wrist. It resembled Queen Elizabeth's wave as she pretended she was a famous public figure. Hopefully, her dad didn't have security cameras in the house, otherwise she would die to embarrassment.

The next hour passed by as Mila walked around the house and explored everything. Finally, after a long time of yapping she became exhausted and decided to give her mouth a well needed rest.

She thought about her brothers and planned the perfect surprise. Mila knew that her older brothers were at work and the older younger brothers were at school.

Mila heard loud upbeat music coming from downstairs, she knew it was from the club she had seen earlier. Mila, being Mila she knew she had to check it, even if it's the last thing she does. She didn't want to be recognised by anyone especially if her father came back to the apartment so she decided to wear a ridiculous costume. Mila had packed many of them, just in case she needed backups for Halloween.

After a long time of looking through her clothes, she finally found the perfect outfit. Mila wore a blue Teletubbies costume, along with a simple black masquerade mask and a big Santa Claus hat. To say she looked odd and suspicious was an understatement. Everything was covered so only parts of her cheeks were on display. When Mila looked at herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but cringe and laugh at herself.

"I could be an FBI agent." She muttered to herself whilst cringing.

She walked out of the room with the key in her pocket and closed the door softly. Mila hopped into the elevator and pressed the number she thought would work.

As Mila walked closer to the bar, she was mesmerised by its structure. It was simple yet sleek and modern. It was also very hectic, people in suits were rushing in and out of the club called 'Rogue Pig Bar' and next to it was another winery called 'Raise A Glass.' She cringed at the name as her lips tugged upwards.

Mila found 'Rogue A Pig Bar' funnier and solely for that reason she decided to go into that bar. She kept her head down to avoid the bouncers and walked in as soon as they looked away. Mila ignored the looks she was getting from people and after she entered she walked in she acted like she owned the place. Honestly, if she saw someone wearing the same thing she wore then she would have had a hard time keeping her laughter inside.