XX

Luca, Mila and Gio started planning their plan of attack. They decided to prank their older brothers and the best way to prank was by saying Mila got hurt.

"They are going to go ballistic!" Gio yelled in enthusiasm.

"Exactly what we want. The calm and collected brothers to go ca-ray-zee." Luca clapped his hands and got up from the couch.

Mila sighed. "Just pray the invisible person I'm going to put the blame on doesn't die."

Luca and Gio rolled their eyes as they all walked into Gio's room to execute the plan. Mila sighed, knowing this wouldn't end well, she knew Hil and Luca would get grilled after this.

Gio handed Mila a bag of supplies. "Okay, so this is all the makeup you'll need for the bruised eye and I'll do the busted lip." Mila nodded and started doing her makeup.

She applied; foundation as a base, black eye shadow for the bruised eye and added some other wire products along the way to make it more realistic.

"Great. That's perfect. Now for the busted lip." Gio applied lipstick on a particular area and gradually built up the coats. He glued on a fake injury tattoo and made it more realistic.

"Vola," Gio looked at his achievement and smiled as he wiped a fake tear.

Luca turned Mila around making her face him. "Perfecto."

Mila pretended to be a model on a runway but accidentally tripped over Gio's clothes.

"Yep, this is definitely what would happen to me if I was on the runway." Mila laughed and dragged the two to the kitchen where the others were.

Gio and Luca immediately got into character and started acting like they were about to kill someone.

"I swear to god, I will kill this person." Gio frowned and caught the rest of their brothers' attention. They faced Mila, their eyes balled with fire.

Francesco curled his fists until they turned. Alessandro and Luciano shot each murderous looks, as if their eyes could talk. Lorenzo, the bubbly brother, stopped cooking and got his weapons of mass destruction ready; two whole potatoes and chefs special edition, a cabbage. He tied up his cuffs and started cursing. Vincenzo stood there analysing Mila and her injuries.

Mila pretended to sniff and shook her head. "I can't." Their eyes softened as they walked over to her whilst talking to each other in Italian very quietly.

Luca faced Mila when their brothers weren't looking. "You should get a Grammys for your acting." He whispered.

Mila slapped her forehead quietly. "It's an Oscar, you idiot." She grumbled thinking of ways to improve her twins' IQ.

"That's what I said." Luca groaned, and clucked his tongue in annoyance.

"It's okay sweetheart. Tell me who did." Lorenzo asked. Mila shook her head as Gio comforted her.

"Just hurry up. Quick. I have to plan someone's murder." Francesco growled out. Lorenzo placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a stern look. Francesco rolled his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Tell. Me. Now." Luciano sent her a look that sent shivers down her spine. Mila mentally rolled her eyes, was this the way he dealt with someone that could have possibly gotten bullied?

"Okay, okay. It was Brian, the guy at the park." Mila whispered. She sniffed and buried her head in Gio's shoulder.

"Give me his address."

"I-"

"He's a dead walking man."

"Wha-"

"This little kid got some nerve, putting his hand on my sister."