XV

Mila was excited, the last time they did this they bought her a lucky charm bracelet. She knew it would be an amazing surprise, since all of Noah and Oliver's always exceeded her expectations. Mila ran away, ignoring Luca's yelling.

Mila glanced at her phone; Alessandro was calling her at the worst time. She declined the call, knowing the consequences but Mila had bigger things to worry about. Mila ran to the soccer field. Soccer was one of the things Oliver and Noah could never stop talking about, they absolutely loved it. She coughed and panted, trying to catch her breath whilst she kept her hands on her knees caps.

Mila saw a small note near the soccer goal.

'My little Mila, is smart. Hopefully, you get the next clue as well.
Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
Why do you always have to
Smell like poo?'

Mila grimaced at the memory. She said this to Noah in art class because he was late. Apparently he had just woken up and didn't have time to shower. Mila ran to the art room, there were so many that she had thoroughly searched through all of them. She searched for ten crucifying minutes, every second increased her heart rate. Finally, she found a small yellow note decorated with flowers.

'Last but not least. We'll be nice and give you an easy clue. Go to the cooking rooms. Hahah, you thought you should know us by now. Real clue: go to the place where we first met.'

Mila rolled her eyes as she read it. "Is this torture or torture?" Mila muttered to herself.

She didn't know if ths was indirect torture for the years she annoyed them. She ran to the theatre room, Mila had finally memorised the school map so now she knew it like the back of her hand.

Running as fast as her legs could take her, she arrived at the theatre room. When she arrived, there was already a video playing on the big screen. It was of Mila, Oliver and Noah on the day they decided to have fun in the art room.

Mila rubbed the yellow coloured paint on Oliver's white tee shirt. Oliver's hazel eyes darkened. He took two steps forward in slow motion.

Mila cracked a smile. "What are you trying to do Mr. Grinch."

Oliver smirked and tackled her. Noah sneaked up from behind as they both wiped the purple paint on her grey tee shirt. "This." Oliver grinned.

"Best." Mila laughed.

"Day." Oliver continued.

Noah pumped his fist up in the air. "Ever!" Noah yelled. With that the video ended. Mila hoped there would be a phone call or something so that she could see their faces and thank them for the precious memories they made together.

Mila sighed. "Best day ever, indeed. I love you guys so much and miss you like crazy." She whispered as more tears streamed down her face. After all, they always did everything together, so this was new to Mila, they were like three peas in a pod.

Mila felt someone place a tissue in her palm. She sniffed with her head still lowered.

"I missed you more." A pained voice murmured.

"Exactly, M." Another voice claimed. Mila dried her tears and he head shot up at the sound of their voices. There they stood, her partners in crime.

Mila rubbed her eyes. "No way!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Oliver laughed. "Yes way."

"Now, normally I don't agree with this idîot, but M, I think I have to now." Noah sighed. Oliver hit Noah on the back of his head and Noah glared at his twin in return.

Mila had all of the evidence she needed. She latched onto them like a koala. They stumbled back due to the sudden attack, but slowly recovered.

"I... forgot about...your suffocation...embrace." Noah huffed. Mila let go and shot them a sheepish smile.