XXII

Mila sloppily turned around and faced the other direction. As much as she didn't want to, she knew she had to turn around and face the devil or else she would be fried chicken.

Her eyes were blurry as she laughed and saw her oldest brothers, Luciano, Alessandro and Vincenzo. Luciano clenched his fists and grinded his teeth together as his eyes ignited dark red steam. Alessandro and Vincenzo wore disapproving looks as their eyes scanned her state. She gave them a cheeky wink and ran.

She ran slowly, thinking she was going fast; her mind was definitely in the wrong country. Luciano grasped her bicep tightly as she started her slow motion running scene. Alessandro held her still and Vincenzo went to search for Luca.

They walked into the dark room. It was filled with black posters and exquisite furniture. The room gave off death vibes, which all of Milas brothers loved. Luciano sat Mila down on the couch. Mila smiled at the couch and whispered sweet words to it, thinking of it as her child.

Mila frowned at the couch. "It's okay, sweetheart, you don't have to cry. It's not the end of the world." She whispered and patted the couch.

"What's that?" She asked, leaning her ear on the sofa. "It's okay." As she said that, she started laughing hysterically, it was way too early for this.

A drowsy Luca walked in with Vincenzo. Vincenzo chucked Luca near Mila as Luca mumbled words to himself.

Mila kept talking for a few more minutes. Vincenzo stared at her confused as to why she was acting like a crazy lady, not like it was any different from other days. Alessandro would have found this very amusing any other day, but right now he didn't. He was disappointed to say the least.

"Mila and Luca." Luciano sighed. "Why would you do something o
So irrational and stupid, to say the least?" He felt like he was talking to a brick wall, Mila and Luca were in their own little fantasy.

Vincenzo groaned. "They're going to give me grey hair in my early twenties."

"Let's settle this like adults tomorrow." Alessandro suggested and Vincenzo and Luciano nodded in agreement.

Vincenzo carried Luca as Alessandro carried Mila to the car. Alessandro placed a small kiss on the top of her nose as Mila rubbed her eyes.

"I love you baby, but don't do that again." He whispered and held her tightly.

Lorenzo panicked and ran around the house like a headless chicken when he saw Mila and Luca drunk.

"Mamma Mia, quesadilla." Lorenzo screamed and shook his head violently.

Luciano glared at him. "Lower the volume."

Lorenzo rolled his eyes. "I'm not a television you can just lower the volume for." He grumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Then I'll duct tape your mouth if you don't shut up." Luciano threatened and his statement seemed to scare Lorenzo away.

Mila woke up to a pounding headache and a whistle being blown. Luciano stood in front of her and Luca. He narrowed his eyes and started demanding everything.

"Housework needs to be done, the maids were given a holiday. That includes: washing the dishes, doing the laundry, cleaning the cars dusting and polishing included, cleaning the house and waking up at six am, starting from tomorrow. At the end you will have a nice chat with me so we can catch up." Luciano finished with a fake enthusiastic smile.

"Make sure you pay my medical bills." Lorenzo yelled as he came into Mila's room.

"Yes sir." Mila replied to Lorenzo as Luciano gave her the death stare. She gave him a cheeky smile and nodded.