No!

A/n Sorry bout the cliffhanger :) I'm switching pov!!

Westonspov

I was speechless. I had no idea what to say. Of course I loved her back but I felt frozen. No one has ever said that to me before. I wanted to say it back. I wanted to pull her into my arms and tell her how crazy she made me feel.

I looked at her. Tears were falling and she looked like she was gonna throw up. Then unexpectedly she ran off the steps and towards the garage. I was still frozen. Now also, confused.

She opened the garage and threw her stuff down. Then she went inside. Now I was moving. I walked to the garage opening. She was sitting on her bike and the sound of an engine roared in my ears. Next thing I know she is speeding down the street.

I fell to my knees. I just ruined everything. Everything. I loved her. I loved her so much and I just drove her away. I put my head in my hands and cried. Everything was ruined.

Juleps pov

He didn't reply. He did not reply. My heart was Crushed. Of course he didn't reply. No one could ever love me.

I didn't even bother to my helmet on before leaving. I wanted to feel the wind blow through my hair and turn my cheeks red. I soon regretted it though. It was cold. Really cold. I pushed down the feeling of cold and thought about how I was just rejected.

But why was I surprised? Of course he didn't love me. I already knew that. It still hurt, though. Alot.

I decided to go out on the highway. It was busy because people were coming home from work. For the first time I noticed the building lining the streets. There was a Wal-Mart©, Costco©, McDonald's©, ect.

I kept my eyes on the buildings and people walking. I noticed a little girl holding onto a women's hand. The women was Yelling at the girl. It made me smile because the girl had direction. Somthing I lost.

The cold was becoming unbearable and I was getting hungry. Plus my bike was really low on gas. I drove For about 3 More minutes until I saw a small gas station. I turned in and Parked next to a gas pump. I got of my bike and wiped tears I didn't even realize I had. I took out my wallet and grabbed the credit card Karen had given me on my first day here. I looked for a credit card swipe but there wasn't one.

I was gonna ask someone but the only person around was the guy standing in front of the store and he didn't look like the right person to ask.

I slowly walked into the small gas station. It looked like a creepy gas station from  movie. There were literally like 4 Aisles and a small freezer in the back. There was a register with an older fat man sitting behind it.

An elderly women walked in behind me and a small bell rang causing me to jump. Somthing felt wrong about this place. I walked slowly to the counter.

"Excuse me," I knocked on the window. My voice was hoarse.

"Can I help you?" The man asked in a gruff voice.

Just as I opened my mouth to speak, I heard the singing of the bell.

"Everybody On the ground!! Right Now!!" I Froze.

The cashier fell to the ground. I slowly turned around somehow unfazed.

There was a man with a ski mask (How clische) Over his face. He had a gun pointed at me. Some part of me wanted to be scared at the gum waving in my face but the other, bigger part of me Wanted this guy to shoot me. I didn't really have anything to live for.

"Get on the ground!" The man yelled.

I was still frozen. I couldn't move. When I didn't obey the gun man grabbed me by neck and held the fun to my head.

He pulled a black bag. out of his pocket and threw it towards the cash register.

"Put all the money in it now or I'll kill her."

My heart raced. Weston ran through my head. Mental pictures.

"You don't understand. I need this money it's all I have left."

"I'll kill her!"

He threw me forward. I stumbled but fought my balance. I looked into the eyes of the cashier and put my hands up in a surrendering way. I Remembered the look on Westons face. How he didn't reply. I needed o hear what he had to say. I couldn't die.

"Please," I whispered.

Tears started pouring down my face. I had to see Weston. I couldn't die here.

"I'm sorry. I need this money."

"I'll shoot her!!" The man was yelling.

My eyes met the cashiers as I Mouthed please. He shook his head and dove under the counter.

I started to turn around.

There was a loud bang. I went deaf for a minute. Then i felt the pain. The agony. There was a burning pain on my chest as if i was on fire. My lungs ached and felt as if they were full of a thick liquid. My head was pounding. I wanted to scream, but i couldnt catch my breath. It hurt. No thats an understatment. There are no words to describe the pain. I felt a falling feeling and then my head slammed hard against somthing and my eyed drifted shut as i fought to take my last breaths.

A/N Another Short chapter.