Mistakes

A/N I felt it was only right to do a pov change so we can find out what is going on between Weston and Kayleigh. Makes sure to vote and comment!! Enjoy:)

Westons pov

Today I knew I had to try my hardest to stay away from Julep. I was not going to get her in trouble because of some little crush I had on her. It would pass anyway. Plus it's not like she would ever feel the same way. Just one day. I had to stay away from her for one day and Maybe this little crush would pass. 

Those were my thoughts as I packed my bag and got ready for the end of first period. I watched her as she wrote her paper. I cant believe I talked to her. I had to stay away from her. Well I had to tell her. I had to tell here we couldn't be friends.

When the bell rang I grabbed my bag and walked behind her as she turned in her paper. I don't do class work so I didn't turn anything in. I followed her out of the class. 

"Hey, Yeah so did you get in trouble last night?" I just walked up next to her.

"Ummm, Yeah. But it's fine." She smiled. A fake smile. I felt bad. This is why I had to stay away from her.

"Oh. Well Karen came over to my house last night and I just thought that you really needed to know that she said," A girl came flying past us. She grabbed Julep and they were off. Julep looked back. I noticed the girl that grabbed her. Christiana. She always had the biggest crush on me one year but I eventually had to tell her off. She is crazy and obsessive. Not to mention she hangs out with the weirdest people.

I rolled my eyes. I guess Julep didn't really care. I sighed and turned around. I was not doing this whole day. I walked out of the school and towards my bike. I got on and started driving through the rain towards the bike range. 

The bike range was the only way I could escape. My closest friends were there. They never went to school and whenever I needed them I Knew they would be there. Not like I ever really needed them.  Everytime I arrived to the small dirt path that led to the steep incline my heart raced. I remebered the time I took Julep here. I felt her heart beat on my back. Her cheeks pink from the ride. Then I blew her off for Kayleigh.

Kayleigh was always there. Yes I know she had a crush on me but we were just friends. Sure she is absolutely gorgeous but I never really felt anything for her. Nothing more than a small attraction. 

Arriving to the top of the Incline was the best part. I heard the people calling out for me as I sped down the hill and flipped through the air. It was like the world froze here. I felt at home here. It was like my parents were still alive. The thought of them killed me inside but i shoved it down and focused on the speed, as i often did. 

When I landed I saw kayleigh running toward me. She was always so excited to see me. She was the only person I have ever seen give me the excited to see you look. Maybe thats why I liked her so much. I got off the bike and quickyl pulled off my helmet to embrace her. 

"Hey, Why are you not at school?" I smiled at her concern. I looked at her. 

Man, she was beautiful. She had long curly brown hair and deep blue eyes like mine. She always wored heavy makeup and her teeth were perfectly staight. She had soft sunkissed skin. 

"Stressed." I sighed.

"So you come here." She had a slight italian accent.

"Yep. But I honestly don't want to be here. Usually it makes me remember my parents and I feel happy but right now i just feel dead inside."

"Focus on the speed. Like we talked about. Dont think about your parents." She put her hands on my cheeks and squeezed so my lips were pouted. "Focus on happieness." She laughed.