She is Beautiful

A/n Sorry for the pov change but i wanted to give an inside look on what Weston feels. This might be the only chapter with a pov change. Give feedback.If you like the pov change i might do it more often. Comment and vote★★

Westons pov

I decided I was going to punch Blake when he got home. How could he do that? How could anyone be so mean to Junep? Yes I know I was one time but it was out of anger. I needed to apologize. I was sitting on the couch gazing out the window waiting for Blake and Amy to get home. They would be gone for a while since they were visiting there mom with Lucy.

As I stared out the window I saw Junep run out of the house. I stood up and went to the window. What was she doing? She paced up and down the driveway. Then she froze at the end and fell to the ground. I ran out of the front door and towards her.

She was screaming. My heart raced. I reached her and paused. Without hesitating I put my arms around her. She tried pushing me away but I wouldn't let her. Soon she fell into my chest with a sob. I put my cheek on the top of her head and hugged her. He hand brushed mine as she grasped onto me for dear life. Electricty coarsed throuh my body as I held her. Even though it was absolutely freezing out here i couldn't feel it through the boiling if my blood. Her touch made flames dance on my skin.

She started to quiet down as I rubbed the low of her back. I slowly picked her up ans she muttered somthing about not going inside.

"We won't" I said to her. She looked so pained.

I walked her over towards my house to get her out of the cold. She leaned on me for support and I guided her. It was weird. If this was any other girl I would have left them out in the cold crying. But his was Junep. She made my heart pound and my palms sweat. She was beautiful.

We reached the house and I sat her on the couch. I sat in the small chair diagonal from her. She looked at me wide eyed. Her eyes were puffy and red. So was her nose, from  the cold. I gave her a sympathetic smile.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Everything. Everything in my life is wromg. Why are you  even talkimg to me? You should hate me like everybody else. I'm a fake phoney. You said so yourself."ouch. That hurt. She was right. I did say that. But I did not mean it. I was the freak.

"I dont hate you. Look I was mad. Your the right one. I'm the loser. The freak. I have no friends!" I stood up. I hated talking about this.

"I'm sorry." Her voice pulled at my heart strings. She was more beautiful than ever. I wanted to wipe all the tears away and feel her electricity again. But I couldn't.

"Why are you sorry? Im the freak. The nobody." She didn't get it.

"Stop! I'm a phony! Everyone thinks I sleep around and cut myself. My life went from bad to good in one day!!" She was almost crying again.

She stood up. Somthing in her face changed and he look she was carrying broke me."I'm sorry. They're all dead and I just can't......I can't do this." Her voice was broken sobs.

Confused I asked, "Who's dead?" My voice cracked.

"My parents!!  They are dead!!" She was crying hard and it hurt. She started to walk away and I jumped in front of her. My hand brushed hers causing all the hair on my arms to stick up. I wanted to freeze.She fell into me and I grabbed her. We fell onto the couch as she sobbed. I wanted it to stop so bad. Why did I feel this way? Why did Julep do this to me? I held her and circled her low back with my palm. She started to go quiet and we just sat there. I kept saying "Its ok". It was perfect. She was in my arms clutching me. I was afraid she could here how fast my heart was going.

When the door opened she jumped back. I felt as if someone just ripped my heart away. "Weston!" It was lucy. Of course.

She came into the room. Confusion washed over her. She looked at Julep.

"Whats Jule doing here,"she asked as she bent down and gave her a hug. She had a panicked look.

Jule got up. "I'm gonna go." She turned around about to say somthing. Lucy cut her off . I wanted to slap her. I didn't want Julep to leave. I wanted her to be back in my arms. When she was out the door, my happiness was gone. I felt like the freak again.