Official Greeting

I was on my way out of 6th period when I saw Amy. She looked bored in a big crowed of laughing girls. When she saw me her face lit up and she started pushing her way through people towards me.

"Hey, your gonna need a ride." She was smiling. Thank god she mentioned anride home. I was starting to worry.

"Yeah. So how was your day?" I asked.

"Ugh, same as always. A bunch of girls talking about guys and makup and stuff." She forced a fake laugh.

We started walking out of the building when I saw Weston. He was putting on his helemet. He looked up at me. I didn't even realize I was staring at him. He looked back at me. His face covered by his helemet. I kept walking. He got on his bike and I heard the engine start up.

His bike sped right in front of us. Amy squeeled and jumped back. Then she yelled a string if curse words. I couldn't help but giggle. She playfully hit me. Then we got into the car. Blake was already there.

"Left me waiting for a while." Me and Amy just laughed.

About halfway home Amy spoke up,"Do you want to go home with us? We can hang out for a little while." I nodded and said, "yeah sure."

I pulled out my phone and texted Karen that I would be home later. She replied wih a smiley face.

When we reached there house and got out of the car. The motercycle wasn't there yet. I felt a wave of relief.

We walked into the house. "You guys are home?" I heard a female voice.

"Yes lucy." Amy sighed. Blake took off his shoes and went up stairs.

"Oh, Junep? Right?" She held out her hand. I nodded and shook it.

"Well i'm Lucy. Make yourself at home. You can stay for dinner if you like. I'm good friends with your aunt Karen. Im su-"

The Front door opened and slammed. "Mom, my bike-" Weston cut off when he looked up.

"Weston, have you met-" lucy began.

" Junep." He finished. "Yeah I met her. Whats she doing here?" His voice held no friendlieness. It made me want to hit him. He spat out his words with hatred.

"Be nice, Weston." Lucy said sternly. Weston looked at Amy and scoffed then back at me.

Amy grabbed my arm and pulled up stairs. We went into this small room that had a couch and tv. She fell onto the couch and sighed.

"Well that was really weird." Amy looked confused.

"Why?" What did she mean?

"He has never talked to anyone of my friends before." She flipped her hair and pulled out her bag.

"Hey why do you live with your aunt?" Amys question caught me off  guard.

" We just do." I didn't want people to know about my parents.

"Oh. Same here. My mom said we have to stay here to get to know them better." She shrugged.

We spent the next 3 hours talkjng and laghing. Then we went downstairs. Weston was no where to be seen. Thank god. I didn't feel like getting the death stare.

Amy sat on the couch in the living room. It was big and faced a giant T.V. She Put on some teen mom show and started watching it.

Her house looke like mine with different furniture. I stared out the window uniterested. I saw the red bike. I don't know why but it made my heart race. It was so gorgeous. I was guessing it was a Ducati 1199 superleggera. My dream bike. It was the fastest racing bike.

I heard the sound of boots clunking against stairs and turned my attention to the door way.  Weston poked his head in and when he saw my face he quicky looked away. Through the window I watched him. He put on his helmet and got on the bike. The sound of the engine made Amy look away from the tv.

"LUCY! He left!!!" Amy yelled.

Lucy came running in. "Really?" Amy nodded and threw her head back in disgust. She was wiping her hands on a small towel.

"He does this all the time and I can't figure out why." Lucy mumbled to herself. She turned around and walked out. A couple minutes later I heard her talking.

"Please call.....always do this.......come home." I only made out a couple words.

"Whats wrong," I asked.

"Sometimes he just leaves, and we don't see him for a while. The shortest time he has been gone is 2 days. He does this usually when he is upset about somthing. He comes back normal." Amy looked worried.

I nodded and looked back at the T.V. I was pretty curious to where Weston went.

About a half hour later I got up. "Well im gonna go home. My aunt says she misses me. I'll text you."

Amy got up and gave me a hug. "Bye." She sounded sad as she turned off the tv. I went into the kitchen and the smell of broth hit me. It was a salty but delicious smell.

"Thanks for having me over. It was nice to meet you." Lucy had a smile on her face as she pulled me into a hug.

"No problem, Hon" she replied.

I grabbed my back pack and headed across the street. I didn't even realize how dark it was until I was walking through the cold air. When I stepped into the house, warmth greeted me. There was a soft glow coming from the living room, and a amazing smell from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and Karen was standing over the stove.

"Smells good," I said as I pulled a soda out of the fridge.

"Yeah, its stew. How was the first day?" Karen turned around and gave me a hug.

"Good." It wasn't a lie. I honestly had a good day.

"You made friends. Thats a really nice family over there. Well Lucy and the twins."

"Twins?" I asked.

"Blake and Amy."

"Oh." I wanted to ask about Weston but decided against it. Turns out I didnt need to ask.

"So.... What did you do over there?" Karen asked as she went back to stiring.

"Watched tv and talked."

"So did you meet anyone else." She paused and waited for my answer.

"Yeah."

"Who?" She already knew the answer and was waiting for me to say it.

"Lucys son, Weston."

"Look," she turned around and looked at me. She was stern." You were a bad rebel teen at your old school. Well thats Weston. Your starting knew and I don't want you to have anyhing to do with him. He has a hard life."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I wasn't planning on it. He is the biggest jerk."

Karen laughed and I walked out of the kitchen.

The rest of the night went by fast. We ate and I showered and changed. I went into Haileys room and said goodnight. Of course I got no reply. I went to bed thinking about school.

A/N HEYYY!  Hope everyone is enjoying the book. Follow me and comment any feedback♥♥