Stay away

A/n Hey guyss! Yes I'm doing another pov change a couple people said they like the pov change. Another thing I just wanted to tell everyone to go Read some of JaimeStone3s books. they are really good and I would defiantly recommend them. Make sure to comment any feedback I really appreciate it. This is a really short chapter but I'm busy so sorry but Enjoy!!!!!!:):):):)

Westons pov

"Wait!" I heard Julep all down to me. I span around eager to hear what she had to say.

"Call Me Jule, Everyone does." She flashed a smile that made me want to melt.

"I know, that's why I call you Julep." It wasn't a lie. She had a beautiful name and I didn't want to be like everyone else.

I turned around and walked toward my bike. I watched her take a deep breath and walk into the house. I felt really bad. Karen was going to kill Julep.

I rode my bike into my driveway and parked it. Today was the best day ever. I thought as I walked into the house and set my keys down.

Lucy was in the kitchen. "Weston, where were you?"

As usually I ignored her and went into the living room with the soda I grabbed from the fridge. Big mistake.

"Ugh, your home. I saw you hug Julep good bye. Does someone for a crush on the new sl-"  Amy started. She was cut off by Blake's laughter. Oh I hated them so much.

"Awwe someone looks mad. Are we insulting your girl friend."

"Can I have a go at her first Weston?" They burst into laughter.

I turned around. That's it. "Shut up. I have never met more jealous people in my life. Your just mad because she wouldn't sleep with you," I pointed at Blake and he started to say somthing but I cut him off an  pointed at Amy, " And you, your just sick and get pleasure out of making people.   miserable. She did nothing to you. Your just jealous in general." I turned around and headed up the stairs Just as the doorbell rang. I went into my room.

I slammed the door and pulled out my phone. Of course, Nothing. I sighed and fell onto my bed. Why was this so hard? I really wish I could talk to Julep right now. I miss her whenever she's not around. She was just so different from all the other girls. There was somthing about her. She made my stomach hurt and my skin tingle and whenever she talked I just wanted to sit there and listen. I can't believe she thought I was dating Kayleigh.

"Weston!!" I heard Lucy yell. With a sigh I got up and headed downstairs.

On the door step I saw an enraged Karen. Oh no.

"You!" She walked fast towards me and got in my face.

" Stay away from Julep! If I catch you with her ever again so help me God I Will not hesitate to hurt you. Do You got me!!" She turned around and left.

I stood there frozen. What was that about? Well all I know is I could not Do what she requested. I could not stay away from Julep. But for her sake, I'll try.

°°°°°

I had to listen to Lucy yell at me and ask why Karen came over here. I ignored her the whole time she talked. When she finished I went upstairs and put on a pair of sweatpants and a t shirt. I layed on bed for the rest of the night Thinking about Julep. As I often did now. I tried to remember exactly how every touch felt. Nothing was as good as actually touching her.

I wanted to text her or somthing but there were two problems. No number and she was probably asleep.

When my phone buzzed my heart leapt. I had no idea why.

Liam:  You like Jule?

Me: What?

Oh no. Liam is by far my favorite friend but he is really obsessed with trying  set me up with girls.

Liam: Awwe you do. Ask her out its obvious she likes u 2

Me: Goodnight Liam

I shut my phone off. It was not obvious. There is no way in the world that Julep Could like me. Life doesn't ever work out for me like that. Not like I like her or anything......