=DISCLAIMER=

=========

The presented work is a fan-fiction novella and the creator of the same does not own any of the people introduced as characters mentioned. Some of them exist in reality and some are entirely a fragment of their imagination.

Again, the figures aren't under their ownership; but the plot, storyline and sequel are certainly, pieces of their originality and thoughts.

The duology, 'Unwanted Bondage', has been written and published for pure entertainment purposes to readers and intends no harm or offence to anyone. Similar circumstances or names of individuals should be taken as a sheer coincidence by the readers.

=========

Do NOT copy any of the work or claim it to be yours.

The author gives NO permission for any factor of this creation to be reproduced or transformed in any condition, on any forum.

This was posted only on Wattpad and Webnovel by the author so if the book is found elsewhere, it's not legitimate. Please inform and help.

They can't really hold you back and prevent it but do a favour to your conscience and morals if you think about it. Plus, if such a situation does arise, they will not sit idle and think for months before you take it down. You'd get reported to the legal authorities.

=========

This is the first book of the duology, 'Unwanted Bondage'.

The second one has also been published on this very user's page.

PS: It's fanfiction, so adjust your expectations. While the author LOVES Sara Shepard and Jane Austen, this book isn't that old or on that big of a scale.

-Ongoing editing to make improvements-

=========

Until then, all's well! Love you!

Happy reading!

-A/n

=========