=Once A Friend, Now A Foe?=

===========

(TIME-SKIP)

(1 MONTH LATER)

School resumed smoothly and you all were at ease. You had talked things out with Jin. He and you agreed on some terms after certain discussion sessions. You two were back to being good friends and there were no more linger-ons or grudges.

You weren't dating Taehyung yet but figuring out who killed Professor Loki. You did trust him but you didn't love him as you could date him. As for the marriage... Little did you know, your dad had a trick up his sleeve because Taehyung and you had completely forgotten about it.

Moreover, Perrie and Yoongi had broken up... Yoongi was caught cheating on her with Yuna. When she asked him why he did such a terrible, deceiving thing to her even after her loving and caring nature, he'd just stared at her blankly and said, "You weren't fun anymore." 

This had broken Perrie completely and she would spend endless insomniac nights. Yoongi and you all had cut ties now. He was a completely changed person- Dark and indifferent.

==========

(Highland University, Adliya)

(Monday, 9 am)

(Biology Class)

"Okay, next topic! Sexual reproduction." Ms Tina resumed, "So, to start off, bacteria... One of the most primitive and simplest cell structures in life, they do not carry out sexual reproduction, instead, they exchange necessary information and material called conjugation. Alright?"

Yoongi sniggered, "Why not? I mean sexual reproduction is a basic process, why can't bacteria undergo it when we can?"

Miss Tina said in a threatening voice, "Being a medical student, you should have known... Who can answer this smooth question of Mr Min?"

"Miss, may I?" You were shocked to see, it was Taehyung who raised his hand. 

"Sure Mr Kim, go on." Following which Taehyung said, "So Yoongi, bacteria are very simple cells which do not have the ability to carry out such a complex process of division of sexual reproduction whereas humans being complex organisms can. I mean, everyone knows this, what kind of a doubt is this?" He unexpectedly ended this with a smirk on his face and scoffed.

 Yoongi scoffed back and started to defend himself but couldn't get too far with it, "I-"

"If only you would have paid attention in class, would you have known, Mr Min. It's not too late to learn things from your company. Stop sleeping and study if you don't want to clean the school auditorium for a week." Ms Tina snapped right back at his foul self. You looked at the queer scene of Yoongi and Taehyung exchanging death glares with each other, like... Why?

This had happened when Taehyung stepped into the class too- The very beginning of everything. Why though?

The day ended with similar events which appeared to be really strange to you, the indirect cold war between Yoongi and Taehyung. Weird!

(5 pm)

(Common Room)