=Serendipity x Zemblanity=

------------------

Your thoughts got interrupted as soon as you heard the fire alarm go off.

You were the last one in your class so you gathered your backpack and hastily went towards the exit of the class only to enter the chaotic corridor. The hallway was completely filled with smoke, you wondered as to how come you didn't smell anything earlier. People of all different courses running here and there trying to get out of the building. 

It was an appalling scene.

You took some footsteps towards the main door of the building when it suddenly struck you that you didn't know where Perrie was. No matter she was safe or not, you ought to check the cafeteria. So, you turned on your heels and rushed to find your sister.

-------------------

(Cafeteria)

You reached the cafeteria and immediately spotted a girl, slouched, on her knees between 2 of the designer walls, still weeping.

You strode towards her, knelt down, pulled her hair back slowly to take a look at her condition. Her puffy eyes were proof that she had cried her eyes out.

"No point of crying over spilled milk hun, come on, we have a situation," you faintly said to her and grabbed her arm in order to help her get up. She hugged you immediately and you embraced her as well. 

-------------------

(Back to the corridor)

Rushing, you parted, held her hand, dragged her and moved towards the exit of the building. Just when you realised that the main one would have been very congested, so you both took the route that led to the backdoor.

The smoke clad corridor eventually became denser and things around you were barely visible to you. You realised you even dropped your Juffair condo's keycard on the floor but you really couldn't care less. You preferred a robbery over your death.

You started crawling on the floor as your Disaster Management project saved you.

The life skill proved to be better than a mock drill instructing PEOPLE TO WALK IN A LINE WHILE THERE'S A FREAKING FIRE CATCHING UP YOUR BUTT!

(Tip: Smoke and heat rise up during a fire breakout so in such situations, even if you got Gucci or Timberlands on, crawl and keep your head near the floor or at the lowest level possible to maximise the time for you to take in and use the leftove...

(Tip: Smoke and heat rise up during a fire breakout so in such situations, even if you got Gucci or Timberlands on, crawl and keep your head near the floor or at the lowest level possible to maximise the time for you to take in and use the leftover oxygen which will be present down there, at low levels in any area.)

The oxygen ran out soon enough considering the number of students and the fire in the corridor.  You both struggled to keep up while coughing out smoke but unfortunately, it didn't turn out pretty well for you.

You started to feel dizzy and had a hazy view of the world. In no time, you started to lose consciousness.

You could hear Perrie murmuring your name faintly and a sudden, louder than any percussion, unexpected, astonishing gunshot before losing total consciousness.

Perrie holds your feeble body and screams while coughing and sniffing, begging you to open your eyes. Although you didn't, she tried her best to somehow get you both out of there.

A fire and a gunshot... probably arson and murder, in one day.

Quite a serendipitous zemblanity, don't you think?

-------------------

(Meanwhile in the car)

"Did you do it?"

"Of course I did, let's go now. We've got places to be."Someone with a really deep voice huffs cockily and glances away sitting inside the car while checking his phone.

The car dashed off.

-------------------

(2 days later)

(Royal Hospital)

It'd been 2 days since the happening. You blacked out in the building's corridor and ever since have been in a deep sleep. 

You open your eyes and squint with such a speed someone could mistake you for a newborn baby, exploring its eyesight and visuals, looking around, if it wasn't for your size.

You were tiny but still, a baby is a baby.

As soon as you opened your eyes, you saw white!

Although you were worn out, you tried to move around and get up or at least budge any, single part of your body but strangely, you felt compelled on the platform you were laid on. 

You couldn't move, or think straight, things hovered in your head, you felt fragile, lightweight, confused... what was going on? You couldn't understand any of it.

Were you paralyzed? Or by any chance dead?!

Were you in heaven? If yes, was it good or bad?

If not, were you paralyzed? Was that bad?

You wondered if you were caught up in a situation of serendipity or zemblanity.

.

.

.

.

I'm a clown, yes, thank you, but there was a lot going on with school -_- and some nasty groupmates wont budge. So I was apparently dead for a while. I'm all reincarnated now :) so here's another crapcake <3

I hate self promo so I never mentioned this before but kindly give feedbacks here, vote and share, because many of you may or may not know it, motivation is really important for someone who writes. If he/she doesn't get it, no hope, no more ideas, end of productivity....so yeah, enough ranting. 

Byeeee...steer clear of Ms. Co Rona :D