=Intrigued=

--------------

(The same day, last period)

(3 pm)

(Psychology)

Today, for Psychology, you all were to be paired with someone else to practise a skill of understanding bluff and how to spot the truth.

You would ask your partner a question and when they would answer, you would have to make out if it was a legit answer or a bluff. Either this or they'd give you three statements. You'd have to differentiate them into true ones and lies.

Based on the performance of the class, Ms Courtney, the psychology teacher would decide at what level she will teach you all about it.

Ms Courtney started to make pairs. It was so random that you thought you could end up with a lowlife but fate had some other plans for you~

Ha! Thought this was fun, eh?

Ms Courtney called, "Next up, Cheeni and Perrie."

Now Yuna, Taehyun and you were left. Yep. The three of you. Who's gonna be the odd one out now?

Yuna probably... Right?... Right?!!!

Just then Ms Courtney said, ''Oops, a troika left...what to do?'' She fiddled with her fingers while wiggling her eyebrows and finally snapped them.

"Right lovelies, Y/n... you can get away and cross-examine Yuna and Taehyun on your own. Whatcha waitin' for? Taehyun and Yuna, come on, sit up straight together there and Y/n, you can sit there.'' She pointed to a few seats and everyone settled down, so did you.

So you weren't paired with him. Phew!

Ms Courtney gave you all 15 minutes to prepare yourselves.

While the other kids started to work and whisper among themselves, you made a draft- questions you would want to ask Taehyun and Yuna. You kind of wanted to trick Yuna to get her into her witchy self so that she would spit crap in front of the teacher but soon you realised it wasn't a good idea, not professional. You weren't a person who would do such a thing and tarnish someone's image to bring them down.

You were going to use your skills and win over them.

15 minutes were over and people started to take turns. You were prepared too but kept waiting for your turn seated in the corner. You paid heed to the others and guessed along in your mind.

Perrie and Cheeni came up against Namjoon and Yoongi.

Perrie absolutely hated Namjoon, you just heard them bicker for a good 10 minutes when Ms Courtney ousted them for misbehaving.

Yoongi chuckled, Perrie gave Yoongi 'the look' and took a seat in the back of the class quietly looking at you now. You glared back at her and gave her a 'WHAT?!' expression.

Cheeni and Yoongi were up against each other now. 

Cheeni made 3 statements with a straight face. She was good at this now that you closely observed. 

"Okay, Yoongi... listen up,

1. I got drunk and texted a teacher last semester and faced consequences.

2. A dog peed on my foot this morning.

3. I love watching Perrie and Namjoon fighting."

She ended this with a whisper, slipping the infuriating Perrie a little smile out of nervousness already thinking about asking them to play Spring Day at her funeral after this class.