10| Say the words

Start from the beginning

"Eager baby? Wanna know how daddy looks like?" Jeongguk said and a dark chuckle left from his mouth while not leaving his gaze from the puffy lips of the beauty who was breathing very un-naturally and moaning very softly, shamefully while still responding to the dry thumps of Jeongguk by grinding his clothed ass on his semi-hard c*ck creating friction that making both of them lost in their euphoria. Taehyung nodded shamelessly while eyes still rolling upside whenever Jeongguk twitch his nipples and started kissing on his skin. He was looking really sinful without his clothes completely decorated with the purple hickeys that were given by Jeongguk. He was sure that the whole world is gonna recognize today that he was getting handled very roughly.

"Words baby boy? Tell Daddy what do you want?" Jeongguk stopped roaming his hands from the beauty's chest while Taehyung whined at the loss of contact. His other hand was still grabbing Taehyung at his place securely.

"Noo..." A soft whimper left from Taehyung's mouth.

"Tell me what you want baby?" Jeongguk said while smirk still isn't leaving his face and now it changed into a hot and stern look.

"Please..." Taehyung was shamefully clutching onto Jeongguk moaning in between the close approximation of their bodies.

"Please what?" Jeongguk said as he slowed his thumpings and started pushing Taehyung further inside the wall. Taehyung gritted his teeth as he and his innocent brain still aren't able to form the words that Jeongguk wanted to listen to. 'Tell me what you want?'

WHAT do I want? This question hit Taehyung hard. He doesn't know what to say but also he doesn't want Jeongguk to stop so he said the thing he wanted right now the mos.

"I want... I want you to don't stop. Please keep doing what you were doing. Please, Please." Taehyung said while burying his face in his chest and hiding his red face. He doesn't have the words to explain how embarrassed he was feeling while begging Jeongguk so that he can have that foreign feeling more. How bad he want it to be dark so that he can hide himself or no one see him. Jeongguk stopped at the very moment when the words left from Tae's mouth. Reminding him of a particular short-boy who said the same thing to him. Taehyung was still hugging him while soft sobs were leaving his mouth. Jeongguk looked at him. His expression was neutral. Taehyung slowly lifted his face. His hooded eyes met Jeongguk and the next moment his breath hitched and a gasp left from his lips when Jeongguk pulled him up and while making him sit on the dusty table. Taehyung's hands were still latched in Jeongguk's neck and legs still wrapped around him. Jeongguk looked at him while his expression hard. Taehyung was also looking at him, scared, unable to configure the mind of the person who just made his soul flew a few minutes ago.

"Did I said something wrong, Daddy?" Before Tae could say anything Jeongguk unlocked himself from the latter's hold. He covered Taehyung with shirt while buttoning it. His eyes landed on his neck which was covered in dark red and purple hickeys. He took out a blue scarf from his jeans and wrapped it around his neck covering the sinful marks and then started walking. Taehyung wasn't able to process anything that just happened. He looks at Jeongguk's walking frame while sitting there lost in thoughts. His hands and legs were also hanging like they lost the sense of motion in them. He was looking like a doll who just got abandoned by his keeper.

"Did I said something which I am not supposed to say? He said to tell him what I want but as soon as I told him he just left me." He said while his eyes unconsciously teared up and lip formed a pout. He was still zoning out until a knock made him out of his trance.

"Taehyung, Are you here?" Baekhyun called out. The poor guy was searching for his friend. He was right there next to him but the next moment he was not. He searched all areas until he ended up in front of the storeroom. "Yes, Hyung. I am here." Tae replied. His voice leaving his mouth ever so softly. "Can I come inside?" Baekhyun said and after not getting a reply for a while he pushed the door only to find Taehyung zoning out on the top of the dusty table. A small light coming from the ventilator dropping on his face making him more beautiful like an angel. 

Yeah, just like an angel. 

Baekhyun walked in front of him while helping him in walking out. No conversation happened throughout the hall. Baekhyun was suspicious but he decided to give Taehyung some space. After that all Tae remembered that they all got in front of the stage while bowing in front of the whole college, swearing that will do their best. He said just two lines.

"Good Morning, I am Kim Taehyung from ME Department. I will give my best to this project. Please take care of me." With that Taehyung went back to his seat while keeping the same cheerful expression. He continuously took a peek at Jeongguk but he was scared to see the stern expression on his face. No hint of playfulness and gentleness which he encountered a while ago. To be honest, it scared him. He never really gave a thought to their relationship but deep inside he was happy to have someone on his side. He didn't even realize but in mere 2-3 interaction, his heart developed this urge to know Jeongguk more.

"You all should wait here a little more, while we mail you the list of your respective departments where you all are going to work." with that Namjoon and the other faculty left them there. Hoseok was praying to all the deities out there to let him and Yoongi in the same department. Some of them were talking about the department's type.

" I heard that there were going to be seven departments as they are going to select one from each." someone said

"I don't think that'll be the case. As anyone is free to learn and excel in whichever department so let's not think like that." Lisa said.

"Yes, we should not think like that," Jennie said from behind while fangirling over Lisa. Which was shrugged by the other with an eye-roll. Soon a ping buzzed in everyone's phone which made their attention divert.

"Congratulations you all for getting selected in HVCS. Below is the list of the five main departments in which you all are going to work in your respective ones and learn as much as you can.

Department

Design

-BAEKHYUN, KAREN, JIN WOO, BOGUM

Suspension

-JISOO, LISA, JEONGGUK, YUGYEOM

Power Train

-CHANYEOL, TAEHYUNG, SEHUN, MINJAE

Vehicle Steer

-HOSEOK, MARK, JENNIE, MARY

Power Brake

-YOONGI, BAMBAM, ROSE, MINHO

[Sorry I had to add people from other fandoms like BlackPink, GOT7, and EXO. But I am not going to use them, as this book is Taekook and only Taekook except for the side ships like Jenlisa, Sope...]

Taehyung was beyond happy to get Minjae as his department-mate but at the same time, he was upset as Jeongguk was not on his department. But he was content with the fact that he can work with him.

'Time to get your head straight Taehyung.' Taehyung mentally determined himself.

Author-nim Talks

Hello my purples, how are you? I have this new information to share. I got selected in a new job. It is actually a very big company and the building is also very big like really very big. I stared at it for like 12 minutes to be exact. I am happy but at the same time I want to do my best. I want to give my best just like BTS did. I know I can't work as hard as them. But I promise to be consistent and learning throughout my experience. Even if the progress is slow. I will not going to stop.

As for my writing schedule, I'll keep updating on weekends as I don't think I'll be able to get any time other than that. I also working on Trifling Sin. So you might get an update there after a few hours. LMAO.

So now, as for the story. I hope you like the semi smut. I mostly consider it as a foreplay. You'll going to learn very soon as to why Jeongguk is being like this to our Taebaby. This book contains pet-play, Daddy-Babyboy, BDSM and many more exciting things. So just hold onto your heart and enjoy this story.

Good night.

I purple you💜💜