1.6

I began to cry as Audrey started the truck. This would be the last I would see of Milo and Kido.

All of a sudden the truck turned off and Audrey kicked opened the door. She stepped our and walked to Milo and Kido.

She helped them up and looked at the others. Vinnie with a serious look and walked over as well followed by Mole and Cookie.

I see Parker in hale her cigarette and said,"We're all going to die..."

She flicked her cigarette and got out of the truck

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She flicked her cigarette and got out of the truck. Milo and Kido looked at them with gratitude and looked at Rourke.

"Oh you can't be serious?!"

"This is wrong and you know it," Audrey shouted.

I watched as Rourke got out if the truck and walked back over to them. I wish there was something I could do.

"We're this close to our biggest payday ever, and you pick now of all times to grow a conscience."

They glared at him and Vinny began to speak.

"We've done slot of things we're not proud of. Robbing grave, plundering tombs, double parking, but nobody got hurt...well maybe somebody got hurt, but nobody we knew."

Okay maybe that wasn't a good idea to say that Vinny....

Rourke rolled his eyes and turned back to the truck that held me and Kido.

"Well, of that's the way you want it, fine more for me."

He walked up to me and pulled me from the back of the truck. I pulled away and looked at my brother and Kido.

I could see the shame and sadness in their eyes. Milo wanted more than anything to get me and Kida away from the nut case and Kido looked like he failed as a leader by having me taken away.

"Oh, and don't try anything Mr. Thatch. I wouldn't want to lose a good part of my payment for Miss. Thatch."

Rourke pulled me into the truck and got in as will. I looked over and say Sinclair looked down as she began to start her truck.

"P.T. Barnum was right."

I looked at him confused, but looked away when he started the truck and began to drive away.

Tears began flow out of my eyes as we started the bridge. I began to think of my childhood with Milo and grandpa. My childhood friends Rosalie, Esmeraldo, Esmeralda, Quasimodo, Beau, and Jace.(😉 hint hint).

"We can't let him do this," I heard Milo shout out.

I look back and saw Milo and Kido try to run after us, but were stopped by Vinny and Sweets.

"Wait a second."

As we made it to the other side Rourke stopped the Truck and opened the door. I looked at him confused, but shouted at him when I realized what he was doing.

"NO!"

He took a detonator and pushes the handle down. And I watched as the the only way back was gone as Rourke blew up the bridge.

I held my necklace tightly and stared at the now gone bridge as Atlantis began to die.

"Lets keep moving, people!"
________________________________________________________________