2.1 part 3

Kido  hurried back to Milo after making sure that Amleia was far from the blimp.

Kido threw a unexpected fist at Rourke knocking him away from Milo. Rourke fell back and groaned.

Milo got up and prepared to fight the crooked man.

"Well, I have to have to hand it to you. You're bigger pain in the neck than I would have ever thought possible."

Milo threw a punch at him,but Rourke caught it and made him punch himself in the face. Milo stagers back causing Rourke to kick in the gut.

Milo hit the gaurd rail causing it to break and hit the next level. Kido surprised Rourke by punching in the face. Rourke moved away from the rail, giving him time to get down and help Milo up.

"I consider myself an even-tempered man."

They looked up and saw Rourke looking down at them with a wicked smile.

"But, congratulations you just won soild-gold kewpie doll."

Just below from were she had fallen, Helga groan in pain and slowly turned her body.  She looked up and stared at the blimp. 

Helga knew that she was going to die. She pulled her flare gun and pointed it at the blimp.

"Nothing personal.."

And with all her strength she pulled the trigger and sent the flare straight for the blimp

When the flare hit the blimp it caused it to burst into flames.

Rourke looked up annoyed and turned to see a axe on the blimp. He broke the glass and grabbed it.  He was ready to finish the pest of a Thatch and that prince.

The guys looked back up and saw Rourke began to climb down to them with the age with a crazed look in his eyes.

He swung the axe at them, causing to let go of the other level and hit the container that held Kida in.

"Hah! Tired, Mr. Thatch?!"

Kido began to slip from the container causing him to panic. Milo tried to grab on to him ,but his gripslip causing him to fall.

"Kido!!!!!"

But luckily one of the warriors caught him. Milo sighed with relief, but this made him distracted not noting Rourke climbing  down.

As he swung the axe ,Milo moved away in time making him hit the window of the container and breaking it.

The power from Kida flowed out causing it to end up on a medium size dagger shard.

"Aw,that's a darn shame."

Milo grab the shard in time just as Rourke grabbed him by the shirt lifting him up in the air.

"Because I'm just getting warmed up!"

As he held the axe to kill Milo, he took the shard and slice Rourke in the arm. He yelled in pain causing him to throw Milo up, but caught the chains that held on to the container.

Rourke looked up at him with anger, but he felt arm began to shake. He looked and saw that his arm began to turn to stone.(or crystal)

(or crystal)

He panic and tried to push it off,but it didn't work. He started at and watched as hit travel fast. He yells turned to shrieks as his whole body turn completely to stone.

 He yells turned to shrieks as his whole body turn completely to stone

Milo looked down and saw that he was completely turned to stone.  He sighs with relief and smiles.

"Thank heaven."

But as soon s he thought it was over ,Rourke caught up with my and shirked and  growled at him. Milo jumped back to the other ide of the chain holder causing it lift from the otherside ,rising Rourke to the propellers.

He looked at the propellers and shrieks as the completely and finally destroying Rourke.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!!

So it took me forever to finish this chapter and I was so ready to throw my phone!!!!

But!

With all your awesome comments I was able to finish this chapter and also put out my first chapter for my new story as well.

Hope like the one and we only have two more chapters of the story and it is down!!!!

Love you guys!!!!!!!!