0.6

I leaned back against a rail and watched everyone around me.

Milo listen to the raider and heard a strange metallic sound. I looked out the window trying to see what was making the sound.

My eyes grew wide as a watched this strange creacher swim pass.

I backed up and bumped into Milo. He turned me around to look at him and said with concerned,"Amelia, what's wrong?"

I looked at him with an terrified look on my face.

"Something's out there..."

As I said that the submarine was violently thrown side to side causing many to be thrown as well.

I slammed into the rail cried out in pain and fell to the floor.

"AMELIA!"

I grabbed my shoulder and winced. I looked up at Milo and said," I'm okay. I just hurt my shoulder."

He helped me up and pulled into a hug.

He pulled away and began pulling me over to the ecsape pods.

"We have to evacuate. The submarine is sinking."

~Time skip~

After ecsapeing the submarine and losing most of everyone off the ship.

We were able to make it to an under water cave and get to dry land.

I stepped out behind Milo, still holding my injured shoulder from earlier.

"What happened, Amelia," asked Sweet when he saw holding my shoulder.

"I slammed my shoulder into the rail back on the submarine. I probably have a bruise."

"I'll be the judge of that. Let me look at it."

He motions me over to some large rocks and began looking at my shoulder.

He pressed around trying to fill if it's broken or dislocated. When he hits the middle of my shoulder, I pulled away hissing in pain.

"Well, it's not broken or dislocated, but you have a big bruise forming around your shoulder. Maybe pulled a muscle."

(This is what her bruise looks like ,but image it bigger)

We walked back over to the group and I walked over the Milo.

He looked me over and winced at the sight of my shoulder.

"You sure you're okay?"

I rolled my eyes at him. Don't get me wrong I live Milo with all my heart, but him being over protective of me can be annoying.

"Alright, we'll camp her for the night and continue to on till morning. Get some shut eye,folks,"
Said Commander Rourke.

Milo and I walked to the other side  of the cave and began setting up our tents.

After eating supper I got ready for bed and settled down in my sleeping bag. Milo sat in his reading the journal.

I began to twirl my necklace. I began to rethink this adventure. We almost died trying to get to Atlantis.

I laid down and stared up at my ceiling of the tent. I hope tomorrow will not be as as it was today.
_------------------------------------------_----–---------------

Hello my lovelies~

Sorry I've been busy with work  with quarantine of the covid19.

I work at an nursing home so it's pretty hectic there.

Anyway I hope you like this chapter and stay safe out there

And those who didn't see Amelia's necklace here it is.