0.2 part 1

Milo opened the door and let me and himself in.

"I'm home. Fluffy? Here, kitty?"

'Of course he calls out for the cat.'

As I sat my bag down and pulled off my jacket. Milo walked over to a lamp and turned it on,but it wasnt working. Milo tried a couple more times, but it still wasn't turning on. I looked over at Milo with concern and I gasped when I saw a siloet of a woman by the window.

"Milo James Thatch and Amelia Victoria Thatch," the woman asked?

"Who... Who are you?"

"How did you get in here, lady," I asked narroing my eyes at her.

She sat down the arm chair by the window looking at us.

'Sure make yourself at home. Itsnot like you're breaking and entering.'

Can't you hear me being sarcastic.

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at her.

" I came down the chimney. Ho, ho, ho."

She leaned back in the chair and let her fur shaw slip of her shoulders reveling her bare shoulders. I think she's trying to suduce Milo.

"My name is Helga Sinclair. I'm acting on behalf of my employer, who has a most intriguing proposition for you two. Are you intersted?"

"So you broke in because your employer told you to? Is he crazy or something?!"

She and Milo ignored me. Feel the love guys.

"Your... Your employer? Who is your employer?"

She smirked at him as he asked that question. I have a felling that we're about to find out Milo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car drove through the gates and I looked at the name plate.

'Whitmore...'

Who's this Whitmore? And what does he want with me and Milo.

The car stopped at the steps of the manor and the driver got out and helped me and Ms.Sinclair out with Milo following behind us.

As we entered I looked around in wonder as I saw many artifacts and paintings.

"This way please," Ms. Sinclair said to us.

We looked at each other and followed after her. I began to feel nervous. Why did this man want to see us?

"And don't dip on the Caravaggio."

We walked behind her as we're approaching an  elevator.

"Step lively. Mr. Whitmore does not like to be kept waiting."

We walked faster and entered the elevator with Ms. Sinclair.

As the elevator began to go up, Ms.Sinclair began straightening Milo up and began giving us  instructions.

"You will address him as 'Mr.Whitmore' or 'Sir'. You will stand unless asked to be seated."

As she finished with Milo she began fixing my hair and dress shirt.

"Keep your sentences short and to the point."

She pulled away and raised an eyebrow at us.

"Are we clear?"

I crossed my arms abd nodded at her and Milo gulped with fear.

I can tell something crazy was going to happen and it will change our lives.
--------------------------------