1.7

Milo's Pov----
________________________________

Vinny knocked me down as the bridge blew up.

I looked up with Vinny and saw the only to get Kida and Amelia back was gone.

"Okay, now you can go."

Kido helped me up and gave me a sad smile. I smiled back and walked way. I couldn't think of what to do to save my sister and Kida.

I heard Sweets breathe in deeply and hummed.

"So, What's it going to be," he asked?

"Exsuse me?"

"We followed you in, and we'll follow you out. It's your decision."

"Oh, my decision," I stated angrily.

"Well within we've seen now effective my decisions have been. Let's recap, I lead a band of plundering vandals to the greatest archeological find in recorded history. Thus enabling the final and,or murder of the royal family...not to mention personally deliver to the most powerful force known to man into the hands of a mercenary nutcase who's probably going to sell it to the Kaiser! Have I left anything out?!"

Kido put a hand on my shoulder and began to calm me down.

"Well you did set the camp on fire and drop us down that big hole," Sweets added.

"Thank you! Thank you very much.."

I pulled away from Kido and walked over to a half broken vase and sat down with my head in my hands.

"Of course,its been my experience when you hit bottom, the only place left to go is up," said sweets.

I looked up at him with annoyed.

"Who told you that?"

Sweets smiled at me.

"A fella by the name of Thaddeus Thatch."

I looked down and stared at the grown until I saw a faint glow. I picked it up to and realized that it was a crystal necklace.

I looked at it and glared with  determination. I stood up and walked over to the others.

I knew I had to get them back and save everyone.

"Where are you going,"Audrey asked.

I looked at her and the others.

"I'm going after Rourke."

"Milo that's crazy!"

"I didn't say it was the smart thing, but the it is the eight thing."

I walked away and headed to the area where me and Kida found the flying fish.

"Come on we better make sure he doesn't hurt himself," Audrey groaned.

Kido looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Don't worry, Amelia. Kida. We're coming to get you.
________________________________________________________________
Hey guys sorry for not posting anything. I've caught covid and I just started a new job.

Good news I'm okay and work is crazy. And I finish in the book tonight and five you a sneak peek of the next book.

Anyway love you guys!!!!!!