0.3 part2

The elevator came to a stop and Ms. Sinclair opened the door. Milo and I stepped out and was greeted by a firelit study.

"And relax... He doesn't bite... Often," she said.

When she said that we looked at her only for her to close the doors and smirk. We turned away and began walking more into the study. Milo fixed the culf of his shirt,while I walked over to the fire to get warm. I stared into the fire and began to think about my life and the courses I've made for myself.

"Grandpa?"

I looked at Milo with confussion only for him to be looking up at the frame that hung above the fire place. I looked and saw the picture and gasped. In the photo stood my grandfather and an older man.

'That must be Mr. Whitmore...'

"Finest explorer I ever met."

Milo and looked behind us and saw the same man in the photo siting on the floor with only a bathrobe. And i can tell he doesn't have anything on under it.

"Preston Whitmore. Pleasure to meet you,Milo. Amelia," the man or Mr. Whitmore said.

He lifted his foot up and shook Milo's hand. I hid my laugh as he whipped his hand on his shirt after touching Mr. Whitmore's foot.

"Join me in a little yoga," he asked as he popped his back.  

"Uh,no,no. Thank you." Milo and i said at the same time.

"Did you really know our grandfather," I asked him?

I cringed as he got in another yoga position.He's starting to make hurt all over.

"Oh, yeah. Met old Thaddeus back in Georgetown." he grunted out.

"Class of '66. We stayed close friends till the end of his days. Even dragged me along on some of his ganged fool expeditions. Thatch was crazy as a fruit bat, he was.Spoke of you two often."

"Funny. He, he never mentioned you,"Milo said.

I quickly elbowed him and gave an scolding look. He he gave me a small smile and looked back at Mr. Whitmore.

"Oh, he wouldn't. He knew how much I liked my privacy," he said as he began to stand on his head.

Milo quicky covered my eyes as his robe fell showing his private parts.

'Thank you, Milo! I didn't want to see that."

"I keep a low profile."

"Mr. Whitmore, should be wondering why We're here," Milo said a little annoyed by the older man.

Even I was a little annoyed by the man's yoga and not telling us why we're here.

"Looked at that table."

We looked up and saw a table with two packages on it. Milo  got up from the ground and walked over to the table with me following behind.

"It's for you.'

We picked them up and read what was written on the packages.

To Milo/Amelia with love Thaddeus Thatch

"It's... It's from our grandfather," Milo said to Mr. Whitmore.

"He brought those packages to me years ago. He said if anything were to happen to him, I should give it to you two when you were ready... Whatever that means."

We opened our packages and froze on what we saw. I had a beautiful crystal necklace that seemed to glow slightly in the light. I looked at Milo as he stare at the package with disbelieve.