0.8

Third POV...

What the group didn't know was they were being followed as they were begining their adventure.

Strange creatures that seemed to glow noticed their presence when they heard an explosion.

They were curious on what was happening to their home. They followed the sound the explosion happened and saw strange machines.

They held their weapons up to prepaired to attack, when the two leaders stopped them when they seen people step out of the machines.

"Who are those strangers, sister," asked the second leader with a male voice.

The smaller leader lead closer to look at the people. She was curious of who they are.

She turned to the male leader and spoke,"I will go down and investigate this strangers. I will signal you to follow after me, brother."

The male nodded his head turned to the patrol squad and began giving them orders.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The female leader quietly made her way down from the cliffs and over to the strangers camp grounds.

She made way to her first target (Milo's tent) and began going through the bag that was left out. She threw many thing to the side until she came across of the photo of Milo, Amelia, and their grandfather

She paused and stared at the photo. She began to think of her mother that passed long ago and how much she misses her.

Suddenly she snapped her head to the sound of someone getting up and hurried bac ok to the cliffs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the bridge collapsed the patrol squad hurried down to see if anyone survived the deadly fall.

The leaders paused and saw two of the strangers laying unconscious on the ground. They stared at them with awe and wonder. They had never seen anyone with pale skin and dark colored hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amelia's POV...

I groaned softly and slowly opened my eyes. My vision was blurry for a minute,but it cleared up quick.

I quickly looked for Milo and saw him stirred beside a large rock.

"Milo!"

I quickly hurried over to him and hugged him tight. I began to cry because I thought I had lost my brother.

"A-Amelia?! Are you okay? Where is everyone at?"

"I don't know I just woke up."

I pulled away from him,but cringed at the pain on my right arm.

I looked down and gasped. I had a long cut and it was bleeding.

 I had a long cut and it was bleeding

Milo saw my arm and his eyes widen. He took my arm and stared at the cut with worry.

"When we find Sweets he can fix your arm up."

I nodded and turned to seat beside him only to freeze at the strange creatures that was in front of us.

Mili quickly pulled me to him only for him to cringe as well. He touched his shoulder and found blood. He must have cut himself after the bridge collapsed.

"Who are you!? What do you want?!"

Two of the creatures that seem to be the leaders motions the others to lower their weapons which they do.

The leaders moved closer to us and began to remove their faces. My eyes widen and I held onto Milo.

We gasped as they pulled their face away only to reveal that they were only wearing masks.

And there stood a man and woman that must be twins.

Kido

Kida

Kida